Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #23

 
STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 
 
 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?
 I got 2 books that just released Tuesday, that I've been dying to read all year, and the other books I've been wanting to get since they released!  Oh yeah, I almost forgot, don't forget to check out the 2 giveaways I have going on now. One for a Hardback of The Coldest Girl In Coldtown, and the other is Winners choice, 1 of 9 September releases, (2 Winners).
 
 
Here's my 23th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week...


My Physical Stack Of The Week...


 
- Under The Never Sky (PB)
- Legend (PB)
- Article 5 (PB)
- Breaking Point (ARC)
- Not A Drop To Drink (HB) & Bookmark
- Inhuman (HB)



 Books That I Bought This Week...


My Top Pick Of This Week Is...
 

Not A Drop To Drink By: Mindy McGinnis Hardback



Inhuman By: Kat Falls Hardback

 

 
  - Article 5 By: Kristen Simmons Paperback
 
 
 
 
 - Legend By: Marie Lu Paperback


 

 
 
 
 
 I Traded For This...


 - Breaking Point By: Kristen Simmons ARC


What I Got For Review From Netgalley Is...

Nightmare City
- Nightmare City By: Andrew Klavan eARC

So what did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)

 
 


4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good haul this week. I have a copy of Inhuman too,but I haven't started it yet. Enjoy your reads :)

    New Linky follow. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful haul! I read Inhuman recently and really enjoyed it.

    Happy reading.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved Legend! It is really really good. I have been planning to read Article 5 for ages but still haven't gotten around to it. The others look really good, may have to add them to my TBR list!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)