Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #21

 
 
 
STSmall
 
STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 





Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a Wonderful week?
I had a slow week with books. But that's okay, because that's what I wanted to do. I have been accumulating so many books and my TBR shelves are stacking so high that I barely have room for anything else. So I have tried to reduce my intake in books. It seems to have worked this week, which makes me both happy and sad! Anyway, here are the books I got this week. No pictures, I was lazy this week...lol! I guess were all entitled to them slacking days! :) Have an amazing coming week, Oh and don't for get to check out my monthly giveaway going on now HERE! :)



Here's my 21th Stacking The Shelves...

 

What I Got This Week....
 
 I Bought


 I read both book One and Two in the Divergent Series, and loved them, but I only have them in eBook. So of course with the 3rd book Allegiant releasing in a little more then a month, I just had to buy me the hardback copies and read them again, along with the short stories released in Four's POV. So, I can't wait to dive back into this series next month and read all 3 of them back to back. That is if I can wait until the middle of October to start Divergent, will see...lol!
 
 
 
My Top Pick Of This Week
 

Divergent Series Box Set (Divergent, #1 - 2)
- Divergent/Insurgent Box Set By: Veronica Roth Hardbacks Of Book 1 & 2


Enclave (Razorland, #1)
- Enclave By: Ann Aguirre Paperback



Switch (New World Series, #1)
- Switch By: Janelle Stalder Paperback



The Declaration (The Declaration, #1)
- The Declaration By: Gemma Malley Hardback
 


Traded
  
Half Lives
 - Half Lives By: Sara_Grant ARC



I got this last week but forgot to add it into the Stacking The Shelves Post last week!
 
ARCycling
 
 Unfed (Undead, #2) 
- Unfed By: Kirsty McKay ARC
 



Do you have a Stacking The Shelves

 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)

 


6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. You got some very good books indeed. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Undead which I thought is brilliant, hope Unfed is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a BIG fan of the Razorland series by Ann Aguirre! I am twitching with anticipation to start the final book so I really hope you enjoy it! Divergent and Insurgent are really good, too! Happy reading! :)

    Here's my haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Switch looks awesome! I hope you enjoy all you get :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I just started reading Divergent.. For the ummm, first time. *hangs head*

    Hope you enjoy all you books!

    Stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfed was pretty good, and I really need to read Divergent soon. happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)