Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #20

 
 
 
 
STSmall
 
STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 





Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a Wonderful week?
I had an amazing week of books! I got some new releases, some old releases, and a couple of ARC's. So I can't wait to dive into this new stack of books. But I'm afraid my love for books have become an obsession, that I can't kick! My shelf is stacking so high that my newly acquired books are not sitting on my dresser, and my husband is not happy about that, can't say I blame him, its kind of annoying the hell out of me too! So I am going to try really, really, really, hard not to buy, or request on more physical books for a while, well at least until my TBR pile shrinks, a lot...lol! BUT their are a couple "Must Have Reads" releasing this month and next, and I will be getting them, but my STS post will be a lot smaller then usual....At least I'm gonna try. Don't know how that will work out but will see! :)


Here's my 20th Stacking The Shelves...
 

What I Got This Week....
 
My  Phycial Stack Of The Week
 
 
 
 
- Perry Road (PB)
-Antigoddess (ARC)
- Mila 2.0 (ARC)
- The Princess Of Cortova (ARC)
- Splintered (HB)
- Forbidden Forest (PB)
- Forest Fire (PB)
- Matched (HB)
- The Coldest Girl In Coldtown (HB)
 
 
 I Bought


 Here it is, The Coldest Girl In Coldtown and its in my happy hands! OHhhh, how many sleepless nights I went craving this book...lol! No it wasn't that bad...But I wanted this book  really bad! I'm reading it now, its the first of my new books I decided to read, and I am LOVING it!



My Top Pick Of This Week

 
-The Coldest Girl In Coldtown By:Holly Black Hardback



 I read this already and absolutely loved it! The second book just released a couple weeks ago and I bought the paperback also this week, and I wanted to read the first book again to make sure I don't miss anything in this series, because its just one of them series you don't want to missing anything! 


 
Forbidden Forest By: Tenaya Jayne Paperback



The second book of the one above! I can't wait to dig into this book!
 
 
Forest Fire By: Tenaya Jayne Paperback

 


I am so pumped to read this very soon. I love dystopia books and this one sounds great, and its has nothing book rave reviews!
 

 
 - Perry Road By: Emi Gayle  Paperback


Finally, Finally, I broke down and bought this book. Its been on my TBR list since last year, and I finally got it! :)


- Splintered By: A.G. Howard Hardback



This is another book I'm eager to start soon! I just really wish we had more hours in the day for all this reading...lol





I've had my eye on Mila 2.0 for a while, but I was a little skeptical. I mean it sounded okay, but that was about it. Plus it had very mixed reviews, so I didn't jump to buy it, so I traded for it, even though I'm sure I won't read it for a long time. 

 
- Mila 2.0 By: Debra Driza ARC


Matched is another book I've been wanting to read. But with so many other books ahead of this, I'm afraid I won't get to it for a long time too. 


 
- Matched By: Ally Condie Hardback


 ARCyling

I got this through ARCycling, and to tell you the truth, I was looking through the book list so fast that I thought this was a different book then it turned out to be. Oh well I'll give it a try!

 

- The Princess Of Cortova By: Diane Stanley ARC


For Review


Awwweee, SNAP...I am so happy I have this eARC-beta in my happy little hands! Alexia Purdy is hands down one of my favorite authors! And she's a indie author. This woman knows how to put words on paper and turn them into something so unique, so thrilling, and so enchanting! I absolutely love this series!


 
Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale, #4)
 
 - Ever Wrath By: Alexia Purdy (eARC-Beta)



 
Do you have a Stacking The Shelves
 
 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)

















 


 

 
 


 









 




 



 

2 comments:

  1. I loved Matched, and I'm dying to get a copy of Splintered before Unhinged releases. Happy reading!
    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Mila was great, and I look forward to start with Matched and Coldest Girl!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)