Friday, September 6, 2013

Forbidden Forest Review

 
Cover Photo

 
Forbidden Forest
By: Tenaya Jayne
 
 
 
 
Publisher: Cold Fire LLC 
Genre: YA, Paranormal, Vampires
Published: October 12, 2012
Source: Bought Paperback  
Page #: 234
 
 
Born in shame. Cast from society. Shape Shifter/Elf hybrid, Forest must fight for any respect she can get. Targeted in her youth by a vampire noble who placed an illegal slave mark on her, she is forced to obey him, no matter what.

Slipping the grip of her master and abandoning the prejudice of Regia, her native world, Forest takes a job on Earth, guarding the portal, using her skills as a warrior to enforce Regia's laws. Now, called home for a black ops mission, Forest must put aside her own prejudice to transport the vampire prince, Syrus, through enemy territory in a time of war.

Prince Syrus, mage and master of the Blood Kata, wants Forest more than he's ever wanted anything. In spite of their mutual mistrust, their attraction cannot be denied. Through the danger of their mission, and the secrets they both keep, it doesn't matter what they feel. Forest is forbidden.
 
New Adult Addiction     New Adult Addiction
 
 
 
Forbidden Forest Trailer






My Review
 
 
Wow! Where do I start, this book is probably the best book I have ever read, Yeah it was that good! Luckily I stumbled across this on goodreads, and when I read the description I thought, Ah, it sounds okay maybe I'll check it out, I am SO HAPPY THAT I DID!

This book revolves around a halfling named Forest and in her world of Regia she is considered the scum off Regia because she's a half Elf and half Shape-shifter. But really it gives her advantages that no other Supernatural being has because she has both Elf powers and Shape-shifter powers. But by a lucky chance and how skillful Forest is with Fighting and with her advantage with different powers she is granted a job within Fortress the law of Regia and she is to guard the portal between Earth and Regia. That is until she is offered a mission that will change her life.

When Forest was a child she was marked with an illegal Slave mark and a Lovers mark by a Vampire named Leith. And with them marks Leith is able to control her. But as time passes the control gets weaker and weaker to were Forest has gained some control over herself, but not much. But Forest will never belong to anyone other then Leith, she doesn't even belong to herself.

So Forest excepts the mission to take a Blind Vampire Prince named Syrus to see a wizard to restore his vision. But it's not that simple. There is war brewing within Regia, and the Werewolves are against the Vampire's and the route that Forest and Syrus must take is through the werewolf territory. So making it to the wizard is not that easy. We also have that desirable connection that Forest and Syrus can not deny. But how could Forest ever belong to Syrus when Forest doesn't even belong to herself. Forest is Forbidden!

Oh this book had me tingling inside, I was reading so fast I had to re-read some parts of it because I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. This book is a MUST READ for ANYONE who is into Paranormal, Young Adult and Romance books Should definitely LOVE this book!
5 Amazing Stars
 
5stars
 
Meet Tenaya Jayne 
 
Tenaya Jayne

Hello. My name’s Tenaya and I’m an addict. I mean author. When I was growing up, writing was just something I played at from time to time. I knew I wanted to be a writer, but I was one of those people who could never finish anything. When my eldest son was diagnosed with Autism, I began to write seriously. Writing became a necessity for me in the midst of my heartbreak. It was either that or take up drinking. I ‘m thankful I chose writing as my escape because I discovered it truly is my thing. I want to be swept away when I read. That’s what I want my books to do for you.The main goal of my writing is to entertain you. I want to help you escape everyday life for a little while. I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!

I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful sons. I’m an advocate for Autism awareness, and women trapped in abusive relationships. I try to always look on the bright side and help others do so too. I’ve lived many places but I currently reside in Missouri. I love reading, indie and foreign films, gardening, and moody music.
 
 
Find Her Here
  
 
 


6 comments:

  1. That is some seriously high praise. I think for that reason alone that I need to check this one out. Heading over to Amazon now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you should definitely check it out, it is SO worth it!!! And I THINK its always free, or very cheap! This series is really good, and I HIGHLY recommend it!

      Thanks for stopping by and checking out my review as you always do! Your opinions mean the world to me! Thank you! Happy Holidays too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, thanks for this review! I'll definitely be adding this to my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read this series, because it is SO amazing! :)

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. I love delving into the world of shape shifters. I'll definitely check the book out. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this world is filled with awesome shape-shifters, werewolves, vampires, and so many more supernatural beings! It's so awesome, and definitely worth the time to read it! The second book is just as good too! :)

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)