Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #17






Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone's having a fantastic Wedensday?
 This weeks Waiting On Wednesday is a book that I am eagerly anticipating! Just read the description and you'll see why I'm DYING to read it! Let me know what you think in the comment section. :)


Here What I'm Waiting On Wednesday For!




FIRE & FLOOD

BY: VICTORIA SCOTT 



Fire & FloodTitle: Fire & Flood
Author:
Series: Unknown
Genre: YA, Dystopia,Sci-f
Published: February 25th 2014
Pages: 320


A modern day thrill ride, where a teen girl and her animal companion must participate in a breathtaking race to save her brother's life—and her own.

Tella Holloway is losing it. Her brother is sick, and when a dozen doctors can't determine what's wrong, her parents decide to move to the middle of nowhere for the fresh air. She's lost her friends, her parents are driving her crazy, her brother is dying—and she's helpless to change anything.

Until she receives mysterious instructions on how to become a Contender in the Brimstone Bleed. It's an epic race across jungle, desert, ocean, and mountain that could win her the prize she desperately desires: the Cure for her brother's illness. But all the Contenders are after the Cure for people they love, and there's no guarantee that Tella (or any of them) will survive the race.

The jungle is terrifying, the clock is ticking, and Tella knows she can't trust the allies she makes. And one big question emerges: Why have so many fallen sick in the first place?

Victoria Scott's electrifying novel grabs readers by the throat and doesn't let go
.

New Adult Addiction       New Adult Addiction



Why I'm Waiting:  This book sounds FANTASTIC!! It sounds like a different version of the Hunger Games. But I don't care because I love the Hunger Games and I'm eager to read anything similar (But not the same). A race through the jungle for some special Cure need to save a family member?? And every contender is out for the same thing, The Cure??? Oh, that sounds amazing, I can't wait to have this book in my hands!


 What Are You Waiting For? 
Link Me Up So I Can See Your
 Waiting On Wednesday!





3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one to come out either! Ahhhhhhh! It looks sooooooo good.

    Happy reading!

    My WoW

    Kacii @ The Kooky Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up!!! This one sounds awesome. I read about the idea a week or two ago. I can't wait to read this one too.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Have a great day.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound pretty interesting. Definitely on board for a race through the jungle. I've seen this cover, but hadn't read the synopsis. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)