Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #15

 


 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at  
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teasers! 
  • That's it! Its that simple!

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday?
Well, as always on Tuesday's, I'm Super excited for the releases!! This week I am really excited for The Bone Season. I can't wait to read it!
Anyways, here's this weeks Teaser!


Here is my Teaser Tuesday from The 100!
 
 
 
 
The 100
By: Kass Morgan
 
 
 
The 100 (The Hundred, #1)

 Title: The 100
Series: The Hundred #1 
Author: Kass Morgan 
Published: September 3rd, 2013 
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Sci-f
Source: Traded
Publisher: Little Brown
Page #: 277
 

 
 In the future, humans live in city-like spaceships orbiting far above Earth's toxic atmosphere. No one knows when, or even if, the long-abandoned planet will be habitable again. But faced with dwindling resources and a growing populace, government leaders know they must reclaim their homeland... before it's too late.

Now, one hundred juvenile delinquents are being sent on a high-stakes mission to recolonize Earth. After a brutal crash landing, the teens arrive on a savagely beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. But they're haunted by their past and uncertain about the future. To survive, they must learn to trust - and even love - again.
 

New Adult Addiction      New Adult Addiction
 
 
 
Teaser One
 Chapter 1 Pg.7
 


"Were clearing out the detention today. A hundred lucky criminals are getting the chance to make history."

The corners of his mouth twitched into a smirk.

"You're going to Earth."
 
 

 
Teaser Two
 Chapter 3 Pg.24

 "Let me onto the dropship, or I'll shoot."
 
The room fell silent, save for the sound of a dozen guns being cocked.
 
In thirty seconds, he'd either be heading to Earth with Octavia, or back to Walden in a body bag.


  

 
So, What'd You Think Of My Tuesday Teaser From The 100?

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Tuesday Teaser? If so, Link me up so I can come check out your TT!

 Look out for my review of The 100
coming soon!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love the whole idea of this book. Thanks for posting a Teaser from it.
    My teaser is from THROUGH A YELLOW WOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both teasers are great though I am not familiar with the book haha. But I will definitely check it out!
    My teaser tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)