Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #13





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at  
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Author &Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teasers! 
  • That's it! Its that simple!

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday?
Well, as always on Tuesday's, I'm Super excited for the releases!! This week I am really excited for The Uprising and Gated. I have them both Pre-Ordered and they will be here today in the mail. Anyways, here's this weeks Teaser!




Here is my Teaser Tuesday from Count Down!  


COUNT DOWN
BY: MICHELLE ROWEN




CountdownTitle:Count Down
Series: Count Down #1
Author:
Genre: YA, Dystopia,
Published: September 24th 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Source: Netgalley eARC Review


3 seconds left to live. Once the countdown starts, it cannot be stopped. 2 pawns thrown into a brutal underground reality game. 

Kira Jordan survived her family's murder and months on plague-devastated city streets with hard-won savvy and a low-level psi ability. She figures she can handle anything. Until she wakes up in a barren room, chained next to the notorious Rogan Ellis.

1 reason Kira will never, ever trust Rogan. Even though both their lives depend on it.

Their every move is controlled and televised for a vicious exclusive audience. And as Kira's psi skill unexpectedly grows and Rogan's secrets prove evermore deadly, Kira's only chance of survival is to risk trusting him as much as her instincts. Even if that means running head-on into the one trap she can't escape. 


GAME 0VER...
 
New Adult Addiction       New Adult Addiction



Teaser One
 Chapter 13 Pg. 175 & 176

 "The nintey-foot rule? You go too far away and our heads will explode, remember?" 

 He swore under his breath, his expression tense. "You're right."
"And besides, I'd rather not stand by and watch them beat the shit out of you." 

He raised an eyebrow at me. "I could hold my own for a while."
"Yeah, a valiant battle before they cut your throat. No way. We're in this together, no matter what."

 He glared at me. "Give me the crowbar."





So, What'd You Think Of My Tuesday Teaser From Count Down

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Tuesday Teaser? If so, Link me up so I can come check out your TT!

 Look out for my review of 
Count Down coming soon!



3 comments:

  1. This sounds a little bit like The Hunger Games. Good teasers.
    Here's mine: Tougher Than the Rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your review! I debated about requesting this book on netgalley but wasn't sure about it. Great teaser too!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    Love your blog! New Bloglovin follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser. Will check it out. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/08/06/teaser-tuesday-aug-6/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)