Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #19

 
 
 
 
 
 
STSmall
 
STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 



 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a Wonderful week?
Can you believe Summer is already coming to an end? I can't! My daughter actually starts school this Monday! I can't believe how fast summer has came and gone! Not that I'm not happy to get back in the drift of things, it just went way to fast. Soon, Winter will be here and will be plowing snow, instead of laying out in the sun. So are you excited to get back in your routines of the year, or are you dreading getting back to everything summer has delayed?



Here's my 19th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This Week....



 
The Physical Books I Got This Week
 
 

- One (PB)
- Two (ARC)

- The Hunt (PB)
- Alienated (ARC)
- Hourglass (HB)
- The Rules (HB)
- Deception (HB)
 - Crown Of Midnight (ARC) 



 
I Bought


 This has been a book I have been DYING to get my hands on for months. And its FINNALLY MINE, ALL MINE!!! I read and loved the first book Defiance (See My Review HERE) and am LOVING this book Deception.
 


My Top Pick Of This Week
 
- Deception By: C.J. Redwine Hardback


 


- Hourglass By: Myra McEntire Hardback




 
- The Hunt By:  Paperback


 
 
I Traded
 
 



 
 


 For Review
 
 
 
 
  Netgalley Review
Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)
- Tandem By: Anna Jarzab  eARC




Netgalley Review
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
 
- The Dream Thieves By:   eARC



Edelweiss Review

Avalon
- Avalon By:  eARC
 


I Won
 

- The Rules By: Stacey Kade SIGNED Hardback





- One By: SIGNED Paperback
- Two By: LeighAnn Kopans  SIGNED ARC




I also got some great swag! 




















 

 
Do you have a Stacking The Shelves
 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. You got some really good books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive haul this week, I hope you love 'em all!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I really want Tandem, One and Two, the all look so good!
    Happy reading!

    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)