Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #18

 
 
 
 
STSmall
 
STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 




 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a Wonderful week?
Can you believe Summer is already coming to an end? I can't! My daughter actually starts school on Monday! I can't believe how fast summer has come and gone! Not that I'm not happy to get back into the drift of things, but it just went way to fast. Soon, Winter will be here, and will be plowing snow, instead of laying out in the sun. So are you excited to get back in your routines of the year, or are you dreading getting back into your regular routines ?



Anyways, Here's my 18th Stacking The Shelves...





What I Got This Week....



 
The Physical Books I Got This Week

 


- 3:59 (ARC)
- A Mad, Wicked Folly (ARC)
- Crown Of Embers (HB)
- Across The Universe (HB) 
- The Bone Season  (HB)




I Bought


The Bone Season has been on my Wishlist for so long and final I have a finished Hardback. Its kinda longer then I thought, so I might hold of on it for a while. Larger books tend to intimated me a little.  



My Top Pick Of This Week
 
 





I bought this book used, so the cover was missing. But its okay cuz I only paid $3.00 for it. So actual it was a steal.


 

 
 
I Traded
 


- 3:59 By: Gretchen McNeil ARC Paperback
 


 
 
For Review


I have been DYING to read this book ever since I first heard of it! I love anything to do with Dystopia's/Post-Apocalypse Books, and Zombies. And this book has it ALL!! I can't WAIT to get started with this one! But I REALLY want to read this in actual book form instead of ebook. So I might just wait until it releases to read it. :( How I'll manage waiting in beyond me, But I'll try...lol!

Netgalley Review
 
 Inhuman (Fetch, #1)
- Inhuman By: Kat Falls eARC


 


I Won
 

I won this on Icey Books from the author Sharon Biggs Waller.
 (Big Thanks To Sharon Biggs Waller & Hafsah @ Icey Books)


  - A Mad, Wicked Folly By: Sharon Biggs Waller ARC Paperback



I won this on Writer, Writer, Pants On Fire from Mindy McGinnis the author of Not A Drop TO Drink releasing this September 24th. I am DYING to read that book. (Big Thanks To Mindy McGinnis)


- The Crown Of Embers By: Rae Carson Hardback
 

 
Do you have a Stacking The Shelves
 
 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS!
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Ohh wouldn't know where to start though I've heard so much about The Bone Season and 3.59.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bone Season is awesome. I hope you will love it as well. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bone Season was excellent, I hope you enjoy it! And I cannot wait to read 3:59, it sounds so good! Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3:59 is such an amazing book. I loved it so much. It was pretty creepy as well so I'd definitely recommend it. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Inhuman this week as well. I hope it's as good as it sounds!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-52.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I stopped by your STS too and you got great books as well! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my STS! :)

      Delete
  7. I am drowning from all of your books. <3 I've heard so many great things about The Bone Season. But for 3:59, I have heard negative reviews about it. I hope it works for you!

    Happy reading!

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all look really good and I think most are on my want-to-read list. :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)