Friday, August 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #17




STSmall


STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 






Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a fantastic week?
Me? Busy wrapping up the summer and getting my daughter ready for first grade! I'm so excited for her, she's grown up so fast and really loves school.
Anyways, Here's my 17th Stacking The Shelves...





What I Got This Week....



ALL THE PHYSICAL BOOKS I RECEIVED THIS WEEK




- Relic (ARC) 
- Replica (PB) 
- Erasing Time (ARC)
- The Harvesting  (PB)
 - The Hallowed Ones (PB)
- False Sight (HB)  
- The Eternity Cure (HB)



I BOUGHT 

 I just recently read the first book in the False Memory series and loved it! So I just had to get me a copy of the second book when it released this week, and I am so looking forward to starting it sometime in the near future!





My Top Pick Of This Week


- False Sight By: Hardback



I am also really looking forward to this book too! Vampires, Amish people, survival, sealed off from the outside world? Yeah, I'm in! It sounds great!





I TRADED


- Erasing Time By: (ARC) Paperback





 FOR REVIEW




From:
Edelweiss, Blog Tours & Publishers


 Relic sounds so awesome! I have to admit I love the Dystopia genre and this one fits in that category. Some say its The Game of Thrones meets The Hunger Games. I don't know, but I'm hoping it can compare with either of them!
 

Thanks to the Soho Teen for the ARC Copy for review! :)



- Relic By: (ARC) Paperback




Blog Tour Review
Escape from Eden




Blog Tour Review
Steel Lily (The Periodic Series, #1)

- Steel Lily By: ebook


I am so excited for this book! It sounds so good and I am eager to start! Thanks to the to edelweiss & The Publisher!


Edelweiss Review
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)

- The Burning Sky By: ebook




 I WON



 I was one of the 10 winners to win The Harvesting Blog Tour By: Melanie Karsak. I won an EPIC Swag Bag that Included: A SIGNED Hardback Copy of The Harvesting, A Harvesting T-Shirt, A Bumper Sticker, And Harvesting Post Cards/Book Marks! I won ALL this At All Fantasy Worlds! BIG THANKS TO THE BLOGGERS THAT HELP TO PROMOTE THIS BOOK, AND TO THE AUTHOR Melanie Karsak FOR THE EPIC PRIZE!!!





- The Harvesting By: Swag Pack





- Replica By: Paperback





Shudder (Stitch Trilogy #2)




I won this is in the Eternity Cure blog tour months ago and they ran out of copies and








Do you have a Stacking The Shelves



 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)














5 comments:

  1. Tha hallowed ones and the kagawa book were really good, I hope you'll like them as much as I did. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hallowed Ones looks like a creepy read. It helps that I'm ready to read about vampires again (I got a bit burnt out post-Twilight vampire craze. Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Hallowed ones just the other week! Love the look of The Harvesting with all that swag! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Replica was such a good book. I really liked it. I have yet to read The Eternity Cure, though I loved The Immortal Rules. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)