Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #16





STSmall

STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?
Mine was GREAT! I've been busy with getting my daughter ready for back to school! School shopping, teacher meetings, touch-up on school subjects, and so much more! I can't believe summer is really almost over! It just flew by! One day it was June the BAM its August already!! Oh, well, you know the saying "Time Fly's When You're Having Fun, Right??" Anyways, Here's my 16th Stacking The Shelves...




What I Got This Week....
 


ALL THE PHYSICAL BOOKS I RECEIVED THIS WEEK






- The Other Life (Finished HB)
- Fractured (ARC)
- Tumble & Fall  (ARC)
- Gated (Finished HB)
- Uprising (Finished HB)
- All Our Yesterdays (Finished HB)


I BOUGHT




My Top Pick Of This Week


- Uprising By: Hardback





I TRADED








 FOR REVIEW




Edelweiss, Netgalley & Publisher 


Thanks to the Publisher for overnighting me a Finished Copy & a eARC for reviewing purposes! You Rock! :-) 


Publisher Review
- All Our Yesterdays By:  
Finished Hardback & eARC



Edelweiss Review

White Space (Dark Passages, #1)



Netgalley Review
The Troop




 I WON




I won a ARC Copy of this on Collections from Alexandra. Big Thanks To Alexandra For The ARC)



Theirs no cover on this ARC.


This is what the cover looks like! Awesome, Huh?
Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)

She also threw in some awsemoe Swag! (Big Thanks)

- Fractured By: (ARC) Paperback & Swag





Do you have a Stacking The Shelves
 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)




8 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see some awesome books that I want. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I haven't heard of them but some of the covers are awesome!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, great haul! I'm really excited to read All Our Yesterdays and Tumble & Fall. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I loved Gated and I'm currently reading All Our Yesterdays. I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got All Our Yesterday some time back and I really look forward to it, sounds like a good book.
    Hope you enjoy all the reads!

    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of Fractured. I loved Sanctum and can't wait to read it.
    I was really excited for Tumble & Fall, but I ended up DNFing it. I hope you enjoy it better than I did.
    Enjoy your lovely books this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a lot of mixed reviews for Tumble & Fall, but I personally enjoyed it. I hope you like your books!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Other life looks interesting. The Troop and All Our Yesterdays are on my to-read list. Hope you like them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)