Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #15



STSmall

STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guys,
I hope you had a great week? 
Me? Wonderful! I got great books, spent time with my family and went shopping! Who won't love all that?
Anyways, Here's my 15th Stacking The Shelves...




What I Got This Week....



ALL THE PHYSICAL BOOKS I RECEIVED THIS WEEK



Photo
 - Indelible
- False Memory
- Paradox
- Struck
- Icons
- Starglass
- I Am Number Four



I BOUGHT

Paperback



 I am SO HAPPY to finally have a physical copy of this book! I received a eARC through Netgalley, but I really wanted to wait until I had a physical book to read it! I'm excited to started it! Its also one of the six books I picked to complete in the Readathon I'm participating in!



My Top Pick Of This Week

Photo

- Indelible By: Paperback


 I'm also excited about this book too. I just recently heard about it and was able to get a hold of a signed paperback copy for cheap, real cheap! This is what I'm reading now, and its good so far!



READING NOW
Photo



Photo

- False Memory By: SIGNED Paperback




I TRADED



Photo
- Struck By: Hardback





 FOR REVIEW
EDELWEISS, NETGALLEY & PUBLISHER



Netgalley Review
The Bone Season




Publisher Review
 Photo

- Paradox By: (ARC) Paperback




OMG, when I got approved as was jumping up and down! I really did NOT think I was going to get approved, but I DID, YAY!!! This was actually last weeks Waiting On Wednesday! book



Netgalley Review
Countdown
- Count Down By: Ebook




Netgalley Review
Consume (The Clann, #3)
- Consume By: Ebook





 I WON



 I was 1 of the 5 Winners to win a SIGNED Copy Starglass By:
BIG THANKS TO THE BLOGGERS THAT HELP TO PROMOTE THIS BOOK, AND TO THE AUTHOR  FOR THE AMAZING SIGNED COPY!!!



Photo
- Starglass By: SIGNED Hardback




I won 2 books for Dani over at Refracted Light. Big Thanks To Dani & The Author for both Ebooks! 




The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow, #1)       The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow, #2)
        Book 1                 Book 2          

- The Faerie Prince By: Ebook





I won an Ebook from Jesse over at Love Of Books. Big Thanks To Christy & the Author for the Ebook



Married With Zombies (Living with the Dead, #1)
- Married With Zombies By: Ebook





I won this book months ago and just received it. I thought it either got lost in the mail or the sender forgot to send it, but it arrived! Big Thanks To the blogger who sent it, I don't even remember it was so long ago.

Photo

- I Am Number Four By: Hardback







Photo
- Icons By: Hardback





Do you have a Stacking The Shelves



 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)




8 comments:

  1. Woah, Great haul! Struck is one of my favorite books. I really wish it was a series! I hope you enjoy everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a great selection of books! I hope that you enjoy reading them all. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't love Icons, but I am so jealous of Indelible and Paradox as well. I got Countdown this week too, I think a load of people have :).

    Just so you know, some of your pictures aren't coming up properly on my laptop...

    Great haul!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't know why their not showing up? It happened last week too! I have to figure out why their not downloading properly. Thanks for the heads up! :)

      I read Icons too and didn't like it either. I mean it was okay, but not something I would recommend or read again. I have 2 copies now, So I'll be giving this copy away soon! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous haul this week. I'm jealous for so many of those reads. I hope you enjoy them! :)

    New GFC follower

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you had a great haul this week! I enjoyed Indelible, so I hope you do, too.

    Enjoy all your new pretties!

    ♥ Christina & The Book Hookup's STS

    P.S. New Linky follower, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie, you got a lot of great books this week, I hope they're all interesting reads! :)

    Lauren
    My haul post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Haul! I want to read I am number four, Icons and several others you got. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)