Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #16





Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Hey Guys,
I hope your having a Great Week so far?
 Well, this weeks Waiting On Wednesday is actually from a book I just recently heard of, and I'm so happy I did. It sound so awesome, I don't know how I never heard of it until recently? I just requested it from Netgalley. I'm hopefully I'll get approved, even though I know I most likely I won't get it, but will see! Enough babbling, Check it out and let me know what you think? :-)


Here What I'm Waiting On Wednesday For!




  COUNT DOWN
BY: MICHELLE ROWEN



Countdown

Title: Count Down
Series: Count Down #1
Author:
Published: September 24th 2013  
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Sci-F
Page Numbers: 336


3 seconds left to live. Once the countdown starts, it cannot be stopped.

2 pawns thrown into a brutal underground reality game.

Kira Jordan survived her family's murder and months on plague-devastated city streets with hard-won savvy and a low-level psi ability. She figures she can handle anything. Until she wakes up in a barren room, chained next to the notorious Rogan Ellis.

1 reason Kira will never, ever trust Rogan. Even though both their lives depend on it.

Their every move is controlled and televised for a vicious exclusive audience. And as Kira's psi skill unexpectedly grows and Rogan's secrets prove evermore deadly, Kira's only chance of survival is to risk trusting him as much as her instincts. Even if that means running head-on into the one trap she can't escape.

GAME 0VER!



New Adult Addiction      New Adult Addiction



Why I'm Waiting: This book sounds SO AWESOME! Just listen too all it has. A Plagued City, Special ability's, A girl wakes up chained to a bed. The list go could go on and on why I want to read it! I mean listen too this right here 

"3 seconds left to live. Once the countdown starts, it cannot be stopped. 2 pawns thrown into a brutal underground reality game."

 Doesn't that sound amazing? That right there had me hooked before I even read anything else! I'm so glad this this books release date is not that far away! September 24th 2013 is really right around the corner! Will you be adding this book to your TBR Reading pile? Leave me a comment and let me know. :-)


 What Are You Waiting For? 
Link Me Up So I Can See Your
 Waiting On Wednesday!





10 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this one! Looks very interesting. great pick


    My Friends Are Fiction's WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. This certainly sounds like it is going to be awesome. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I does sound great! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  3. I saw this one on NG, too, but didn't request because I'm trying to be good. I always request dytopians, but am rarely in the mood to read them. This does sound interesting. I love that it is a televised reality show. I'll keep my eye open for your review before I decide whether or not I should read it. lol. Fingers crossed you get approved. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I like it so my review will give you a push too check it out! :-) Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too, I'm dying to read it! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  5. I actually seen this on Netgalley and I'm hoping they let me read it. *fingers crossed*

    I'm a new follower and I look foward to reading some of your reviews.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm hoping I get approved too! Thanks for stopping by! :-) I followed back.

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)