Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #13





  Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 
Hey Guys, 
I hope your having a great week? This weeks Waiting on Wednesday
 is from an amazing book that I've heard nothing but GREAT things about! And I can't wait until its in my hands!



  Here it is, what I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!



THE COLDEST GIRL 
IN COLDTOWN BY: HOLLY BLACK


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Series The coldest Girl In Coldtown 
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Vampires
Published: September 3rd 2013


 Tana lives in a world where walled cities called Coldtowns exist. In them, quarantined monsters and humans mingle in a decadently bloody mix of predator and prey. The only problem is, once you pass through Coldtown’s gates, you can never leave.

One morning, after a perfectly ordinary party, Tana wakes up surrounded by corpses. The only other survivors of this massacre are her exasperatingly endearing ex-boyfriend, infected and on the edge, and a mysterious boy burdened with a terrible secret. Shaken and determined, Tana enters a race against the clock to save the three of them the only way she knows how: by going straight to the wicked, opulent heart of Coldtown itself.

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is a wholly original story of rage and revenge, of guilt and horror, and of love and loathing from bestselling and acclaimed author Holly Black.

 New Adult Addiction      New Adult Addiction




Why I'm Waiting: The Coldest Girl In Coldtown has been ONE of my MOST ANTICIPATED book of 2013! I've been holding my breath until its in my hands! Its the first book, but I'm not sure if its a stand alone or going to be a series? I hope it is a series, because I want many more of these books! Its a Vampire Dystopia book. And I LOVE anything to do with Vampires and Dystopia, so this one is definitely going to be one of my ALL time Fav's, (At Least I HOPE). September 3rd is just NOT coming fast enough!



 
What Are You Waiting For?

Link Me Up! :)





4 comments:

  1. I have seen this around and it certainly looks intriguing! So different to have a story based on idea that quarantined people and monsters co-exist in a walled off area. Sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is a popular WoW book, I have seen it now 3 times I believe. It looks awesome. I can't wait to read it soon!

    Joann @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for this one as well! I've actually already heard some pretty fantastic reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading about this earlier and added it to my TBR list!
    Great Pick!
    New Follower!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)