Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #12





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at  
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Author &Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teasers! 
  • That's it! Its that simple!




Hey Guys,
I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday?
Well, as always on Tuesday's, I'm Super excited for the releases!! This week I am really excited for Indelible! I can't wait! I have it Pre-Ordered so it will be here today in the mail! I actually got approved for the ebook on Netgalley, but I really wanted to wait to read it in Paperback form. So somehow I held off and waited and I can't wait to start it soon!

Anyways, This weeks Teaser is from The 100, its okay so far. I'm not that far into it yet but the multiple POV's are driving me crazy!! I don't mind different POV's, but they have to be written well, and this is just not living up to what I thought! But I will try to finish it, hoping it will get better!!




Here is my Teaser Tuesday from The 100!  



THE 100


BY: KASS MORGAN



The 100 (The Hundred, #1)Title:
Author:
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Apocalyptic
Published: September 3rd 2013
Source: Traded (ARC)


In the future, humans live in city-like spaceships orbiting far above Earth's toxic atmosphere. No one knows when, or even if, the long-abandoned planet will be habitable again. But faced with dwindling resources and a growing populace, government leaders know they must reclaim their homeland... before it's too late.

Now, one hundred juvenile delinquents are being sent on a high-stakes mission to recolonize Earth. After a brutal crash landing, the teens arrive on a savagely beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. But they're haunted by their past and uncertain about the future. To survive, they must learn to trust - and even love - again
.

New Adult Addiction       New Adult Addiction


Teaser One
 Chapter 3 Pg. 19

 "You have been giving an unprecedented oppourinty to put the past behind you," the Chancellor was saying. "The mission on which you're about to embark is dangerous, but your bravery will be rewarded." If you succeed, your infractions will be forgiven, and you'll be able to start new lives on earth."



So, What'd You Think Of My Tuesday Teaser From The 100

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Tuesday Teaser? If so, Link me up so I can come check out your TT!

 Look out for my review of
The 100 coming soon!





1 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! Just added it to my goodreads. :)

    Here's my TT http://studioreads.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)