Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #10




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to the TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
  •  
Hey Guys,
I hope everyones having a great week?
Well this week I have a great Teaser for you to check out! Let me know what you think in the comment section and leave a link to your blog and I'll stop by and comment on your post! :)
     
Anyways, This weeks Teaser is from OverRide. Book #2 in the Glitch series. I read the first book last week and loved it! Check out my review of Glitch HERE!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday!





OVERRIDE

BY: HEATHER ANASTASIU


Override (Glitch, #2)Title: OverRide
Series:
Glitch #2
Author: 
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Paranormal
Published:
February 12th 2013
Source: Bought





Zoe is free. She has escaped the enslavement of the Community, disconnected from the hardware that had controlled her every thought and emotion, and evaded capture by the Chancellor intent on killing her. She is finally free, but she is far from safe.

Zoe and Adrien hide themselves from detection at the Foundation, an academy that trains teen glitchers to fight in the Resistance movement. Together, Zoe and her new team of superhuman fighters must risk their lives to rescue other glitchers and humans from the Chancellor's control. Challenges abound at every turn, and Adrien, who has become silent, distant, and tormented by his visions of the future, only adds to the growing certainty of defeat. But worst of all, as Zoe's team fights against impossible odds, distrust and betrayal leads to the terrible discovery that their greatest threat could already be lurking behind the safe walls of the Foundation.

Full of high-adrenaline action and shocking twists, Heather Anastasiu's Override is an exciting continuation of this popular young adult trilogy.


New Adult Addiction       New Adult Addiction


 Teaser
 Chapter 1 Pgs. 7 & 8

 I couldn't keep it in. It was going to explode. I clamped my mouth shut tighter, but it felt like I was ripping apart from the inside. I clenched my teeth and felt sweat dripping down my face from the effort. Right when I felt like I was about to burst wide open, the seizing began to quiet down.





So, What'd You Think Of My Tuesday Teaser From OverRide

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Tuesday Teaser? If so, Link me up so I can check out your TT!

 Look out for my review of OverRide coming soon!



4 comments:

  1. I love your teaser! :) I've never even heard of the series before but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR now! :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Teaser Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!! I've not read this series, but I hear good things, and this teaser definitely sounds awesome!

    Here's my teaser! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds fabulous. I've been reading more dystopian fiction since The Hunger Games series.

    You can find my teaser at http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays-july-16th.html

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)