Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #14





STSmall

STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
I hope you had a wonderful week? 
Me? Its been slow but good never the less.
Anyways, Here's my 14th Stacking The Shelves...




What I Got This Week....
 
 I am SO EXCITED for this book! Beauty and the Beast was my favorite book growing up and this is the re-telling of it, but kinda the adult version! I can't wait to read this one, I've heard great things about it!



I BOUGHT



My Top Pick Of This Week

Photo
- Of Beast And Beauty By: Hardback





 Photo
- Perfection By: Paperback




 FOR REVIEW: 



Edelweiss Review
Flu
- Flu By: Audio Book





 I WON



 I won this from the Author of Not A Drop To Drink, Writer Writer Pants On Fire. She is so AWESOME! She was also nice enough to send me a SIGNED Bookmark of Not A Drop To Drink & some other goodies! :)  I am really, really, ANTICIPATING her book coming out in September!!!
 

So Big Thanks to


Photo




I won this book about 2 months ago and I just received it! I'm glad I didn't wait until it arrived to read it, I would have been waiting a long time! Big thanks to MIRAInk (Harlequin UK) for supporting the giveaway and sending me a copy. I love the UK Cover better then the US, So I happy I won the UK Version instead!


Photo
- The Eternity Cure By: Paperback



Do you have a Stacking The Shelves

 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)




4 comments:

  1. I bought Of Beast and Beauty this week too, I really hope it's good. I also recently bought Perfection, but I haven't read it yet. The Eternity Cure is great, I really enjoyed it. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win, looks like a good book! :)
    And Flu looks so scary! :D
    Enjoy all the new reads!

    My Haul!
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love The Eternity Cure! There's more Allie, more Zeke, and definitely more action. ;D
    Enjoy all your lovely books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flu looks like it might be interesting. I will have to look into it a bit more. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)