Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #13




STSmall


STACKING THE SHELVES 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to  
Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
I hope you had a wonderful week? 
Me? Its been slow but good never the less.
Anyways, Here's my 13th Stacking The Shelves...




What I Got This Week....


I TRADED

Hardback & Paperback



I'm SO EXCITED about this book! I have been DYING to get my hands on this and don't think I could of survived waiting until September 3rd! I'm so happy I found someone willing to trade for it! It will be my very next read! Oooohh, I can't wait to get started!!!!!! :-)


 My Top Pick Of This Week

READING SOON


Photo
- The 100 By: Paperback (ARC)




 Photo
   - The Way We Fall By: Paperback (ARC)



 Photo
- Sever By: Paperback (ARC) 



 Photo
 - The Host By: Stephenie Meyer Hardback



I BOUGHT

Hardback & Paperback

Photo
- Dark Parties By:Paperback



Photo
- Dark Inside By: Hardback




Photo
- Shutdown By: Paperback



Photo
- Shadows Cast By Stars By: Hardback




ARCYCLING

Photo
- Otherkin By:Paperback (ARC) 
(Thank You ARCycling)





 FOR REVIEW: EDELWEISS & AUTHOR



NomadWitchstruck
- Nomad By: eARC




Do you have a Stacking The Shelves

 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)
















1 comments:

  1. Aww you've got some really great books this week. Enjoy!
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)