Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #12



STSmall

 STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guys,
I hope you had a wonderful week? 
Me? I am very excited about this weeks STS. I got my hands on some great books that I'm dying to share with guys! Anyways, Here's my 12th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This Week....

TRADED

Hardback & Paperback


I traded one of my favorite books for this one! I was very eager to get my hands on this! Even though it is releasing next week, I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to trade! Its been a HIGHLY Anticipated book of mine for a while. I just hope it lives up to my HIGH expectation?


 My Top Pick Of This Week

 Photo
- Replica By: Jenna Black Paperback (ARC) 





Photo

 - Fragments By: Dan Wells Paperback (ARC)



 Photo
- Mind Games By: Kiersten White Paperback (ARC)






I BOUGHT 




 Photo
 - Anomaly By: Paperback



Photo



 Photo
- Possession By: Hardback



GIFTED 

This was Gifted to me by Ruth over at
 Write Away Bliss a couple weeks ago and I forgot to add it in my STS. She is an Amazing person and writer! So big thanks to Ruth Silver! Don't forget to check out her AMAZING book Aberrant. See my review of Aberrant HERE! You DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!
 

 Photo
- Selection By: Hardback



 FOR REVIEW FROM Author & NetGalley




  I am SO EXCITED about reading this book! I read and absolutely LOVED the first book in this series Aberrant! It was so good and had its originality to it. Which is hard now a days when you're writing a Dystopia book! But some how Ruth did it!! She managed to pull it off and bring something new and fresh to Dystopia world, and I am eager to get back into it! 


CURRENTLY READING
Moirai (Aberrant #2)
 - Moirai By: Ruth Silver Ebook 



Do you have a Stacking The Shelves

 If so Link me up so I can come visit your STS! :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I got Replica as well. So looking forward to reading that one as well. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possession is pretty good! Same with The Selection. I haven't gotten the chance to look at Replica! But I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read both Fragments and Falling Kingdoms, but I've heard plenty of good things about them both.
    Enjoy all your books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stack! I have a few of these but haven't read them yet. They are on my dreaded TBR pile. Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! So many pretties! Fantastic! I LOVED Partials and cannot wait to get to Fragments! :) Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, The Selection is a fun read. Replica and Fragments also look really great! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)