Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #11




STSmall

 STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys,
 I hope everyone had a good week?

This week I didn't get to many books because I'm trying to catch up with the ones I already have. I have so many unread books that their starting to overwhelm me! So I decided to only buy 2 this week! And that was hard! But some how I restrained myself, and band myself from the Amazon website...lol! 
  Anyways, Here's My 11th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week....

BOUGHT  

Hardback & Paperback


My Top Pick Of The Week
 I have been DYING to read this book for MONTHS! When I got approved on NetGally I almost died! Then the authors asked me if I wanted to be part of their Blog Tour for Branded, and I was so excited! But I waited to read it because I REALLY wanted to read this book in Paperback, not in Ebook! I don't know how I did it, But I was able to hold of until it was released and bought the Paperback to read! And I'm about 90% done, and let me tell you this book has BLOWN ME AWAY, and took me on a ride like no other! But you'll hear all about it in my review coming next week!



 My Top Pick Of The Week

CURRENTLY READING
Branded (Sinners, #1)





Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1)

- Chosen Ones By:  Paperback



FOR REVIEW FROM NetGalley



Lives of MagicSoul Taken (The Life After, #1)Fae 
 NETGALLEY
 - Lives of Magic By: Ebook
- Soul Taken By: Ebook
- Fae By: Ebook

So What Did U Get?

Link Me Up So I Can Come Visit Your STS! :-)


3 comments:

  1. The Chosen Ones is a book I really enjoyed. I hope you end up liking it too!
    Enjoy your books!


    Here's my haul : http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-haul-weekly-recap-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty covers on this haul! :) The Chosen Ones was pretty good but I can't say I remember very much from it >.<

    Great haul, Alicia! :)

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I've heard great reviews on The Chosen Ones. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)