Monday, July 15, 2013

Cover Reveal: Wings







 Wings Book #3 
A Black City Novel
By: Elizabeth Richards



Wings (Black City #3)
Expected Release Date: In 2014 
Author: Elizabeth Richards
Genre: YA, Dystopian, Vampires

Look at that AMAZING Cover! I LOVE it! Black City Novels always has amazing covers, though so I'm not really surprised! I haven't read Phoenix yet, but I have it sitting on my shelf waiting to be read! I might read it next after my current read! I read and loved Black City the first book in the series and I'm really looking forward to Phoenix and this third book, Wings! I just love that cover, Don't you???


 DON'T FORGET TO SEE HOW IT ALL START IN THE FIRST & SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES
                                                                                                 Book 1                       Book 2
Black City (Black City, #1)                      Phoenix (Black City, #2)




There's also an Awesome giveaway going on to, Click on the Rafflcopter Link Below an enter the giveaway!































0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)