Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #9





  Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone's having a great book week with all the new releases?
This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is from a book that I can not wait to read, and I don't know HOW I'm going to get through this whole year until MARCH 2014!!!! Errr...I guess I'll just have to make due with the amazing books I got!


Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!

Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) 
Title: Uninvited
Author: Sophie Jordan
Series: Uninvited #1
Genre: YA, Sci-fi, Dystopia
Published: March 2014


 

 You can’t change your DNA…even when it says you’re a murderer.

When Davy tests positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome, aka “the kill gene,” she loses everything. Once the perfect high school senior, she is uninvited from her prep school and abandoned by her friends and boyfriend. Even her parents are now afraid of her—although she’s never hurt a fly. Davy doesn’t feel any differently, but genes don’t lie. One day she will kill someone.

Without any say in the matter, Davy is thrown into a special class for HTS carriers. She has no doubt the predictions are right about them, especially Sean, who already bears the “H” tattoo as proof of his violence. Yet when the world turns on the carriers, Sean is the only one she can trust. Maybe he’s not as dangerous as he seems. Or maybe Davy is just as deadly.

 

Why I'm Waiting: I came across this by accident, and when I read the description is was like, GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE! Then I seen it wasn't releasing until MARCH 2014!!! AND I WAS LIKE NOOOO????? I need it NOW!!!!! 

You can’t change your DNA…even when it says you’re a murderer.

 
That right there is enough to intrigue me! I LOVE Dystopiain books, but this sounds like a new and fresh take on the whole Dystopiain world, & I can't wait to get my hands on this one!!! Does it sound good to you?


 

What Are You Waiting For? 

Link Me Up! :)

5 comments:

  1. I just love that her hair is in the shape of DNA! It looks amazing! This has been around a lot this week, I'm definitely excited for it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WOW, I didn't even realize it was in the shape of DNA. It does look amazing, Ha. I can't believe I didn't pick up on that!

      Anyway, thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for this one, too. The premise sounds amazing. It reminds me of the movie Minority Report. But 2014!! Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sophie Jordan's books. Yikes that is a long wait. Good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book! Seen this one a few times already today:)

    My WoW;
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)