Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #8




 Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone's having and wonderful week, and got lots of great books?
I'm so excited about this weeks books that released yesterday! I really can't choose which one to read first! But that's for tomorrows post!
This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is from a book that will be releasing next week, and I'm SO eager to read it! Tell me if it sounds good to you! :)

Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!


The Registry



The RegistryTitle: The Registry 
Author: Shannon Stoker 
Genre: YA, Dystopia,
Published: June 11th 2013


The Registry saved the country from collapse. But stability has come at a price. In this patriotic new America, girls are raised to be brides, sold at auction to the highest bidder. Boys are raised to be soldiers, trained by the state to fight to their death.

Nearly eighteen, beautiful Mia Morrissey excitedly awaits the beginning of her auction year. But a warning from her married older sister raises dangerous thoughts. Now, instead of going up on the block, Mia is going to escape to Mexico—and the promise of freedom.

All Mia wants is to control her own destiny—a brave and daring choice that will transform her into an enemy of the state, pursued by powerful government agents, ruthless bounty hunters, and a cunning man determined to own her . . . a man who will stop at nothing to get her back.


Why I'm Waiting: I actually just heard about this book the other day, while browsing through goodreads. And as soon as I read the description, I just knew I had to read it! I mean it sounds so AMAZING! It reminds me a little of Wither By: right around the corner!



What Are You Waiting For? 

Link Me Up! :)
 

7 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting read! Good pick. New GFC follower.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look interesting! I like your WOW too! :)I followed you back on you blog.

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not too sure about this one as it sounds like a mixture of a lot of dystops put together. I may give it a try if I get the chance to but it for cheap or borrow it though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound like a lot of dystops put together, but that's one reason I'm curious to see if all of them together came to be an amazing book,and also if theirs anything new and fresh in this book too. I think it sounds AMAZING!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, this one looks good! Will have to add to our TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it does like good! :) I excited for the release next week!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. This does sound really interesting. So many good books are coming out this month. I have some serious catching up to do! Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)