Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #11






  Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week?
Me? I'm Very excited for this weeks Waiting on Wednesday. Its a book I've been waiting on for a while, and I'll have to continue to wait because its not releasing until March 2014!! I don't know how I'll ever survive!


Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!






Cured
Title: Cured
Author: Bethany Wiggins
Series: Stung #2
Genre: YA, Dystopia
Published: March 4th 2014

 

 Now that Fiona Tarsis and her twin brother, Jonah, are no longer beasts, they set out to find their mother, with the help of Bowen and a former neighbor, Jacqui. Heading for a safe settlement rumored to be in Wyoming, they plan to spread the cure along the way--until they are attacked by raiders. Luckily, they find a new ally in Kevin, who saves them and leads them to safety in his underground shelter. But the more they get to know Kevin, the more they suspect he has ties to the raiders. He also seems to know too many details about Jacqui and her family—details that could endanger them all. For the raiders will do anything they can to destroy the cure that would bring an end to their way of life. Bethany Wiggins’s reimagining of our world after an environmental catastrophe won’t fail to stun readers.

Pre-Order Here

{ Amazon }  { B & N }



Check Out How It All Started In The First Book In The Series 



Stung
Click Here For My Review Of Stung



Why I'm Waiting: Stung, the first book in this series, has to be my favorite book this year, if not EVER! I loved everything about Stung. I can not wait until Cured is released. The first book Stung BLOW ME AWAY, and I know the second book Cured is going to be even better then the first, if that's even possible! If you haven't read Stung yet then you really need too, because your definitely missing out!




What Are You Waiting For?

Link Me Up! :)





8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these books before but they definitely look intriguing! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome choices. Thanks for sharing :)

    following

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-53-snakeroot.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The first book Stung was awesome! You should definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. I still need to read the first book in the series and it sounds like I should do so immediately. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would read it immediately, its just that good! :) Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)