Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #10





  Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone is having a great week?
Me? I'm Very excited for this weeks Waiting on Wednesday. And I don't have to wait long because its releasing next Tuesday! Oh, and I can't wait! I have followed this series from the beginning, and I plan to see it to the end. Yes, this is the last book in this Trilogy, and I am SO sad to see it end. But I know whatever



Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!






After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3)

Title: After Daybreak
Author:
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Vampires
Published:  June 25th 2013

 
 Dawn returns from L.A. with terrifying news: In his greed for power, the maniacal Day Walker Sin is raising an army and infecting his followers with the Thirst—a rabieslike disease that will turn them into mindless killers. To stop him, Dawn and Victor will have to convince humans and vampires to work together before it’s too late.






 Check Out How It All Started With The Rest Of The Trilogy

 
{ Book 1 }              { Book 2 }            { Book 3 }
Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #1)    Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #2)  After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3)


Why I'm Waiting: This series is ONE of my ALL time Favorites, and I have a feeling the last book in this Triolgy will NOT let me down, because the other two went well behyond my expectations! And Tuesday just will not come fast enough!!




What Are You Waiting For? 

Link Me Up! :)  



 

3 comments:

  1. Love this series! I really wish the release date would come faster. Great pick!

    New Bloglovin Follower.
    Here's my #WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I haven't read any of these yet, but definitely adding them to the list :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-the-chaos-of-stars/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED to start this series! I'm a bit put off by the similarities to the Blood of Eden series, but it does look awesome and I've heard great things! Good [pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)