Thursday, June 27, 2013

State Of Chaos Tour





STATE OF CHAOS 
BLOG TOUR WITH REVIEW




State of Chaos (Collapse Series #2)

 Title: State Of Chaos
Series: Collapse Series #2

Genre: NA, Dystopia, Apoca
Published: July 28th 2013

Source: ARC Blog Tour Review 

 

Cassidy's Hart has had better days.
Her dad is missing. Her friends have been captured. And modern society is pretty much gone, thanks to an EMP that destroyed the technological infrastructure of the United States. 

Surviving in the foothills of California is a challenge, but with the help of former Navy SEAL Chris Young, Cassidy's been able to stay alive.

Until now. Omega, the shadow army arisen from the chaos, won't stop until every single survivor is either under their control or dead. Taken by soldiers and forced into a labor camp, Cassidy must turn the tables on her captors. Escape means everything. Unfortunately, staying out of Omega's crosshairs is easier said than done. 

You can run.
But you can't hide.
Cassidy's about to learn that the hard way.
_ _ _

State of Chaos is the sequel to the national bestseller State of Emergency, a YA/NA Romantic Adventure.


 New Adult Addiction     New Adult Addiction



MINI REVIEW 

State Of Chaos, the second installment in the Collapse Series, was amazing! Better then amazing! Oh, WOW! This book still has me shaken up! I never thought that this book could surpass State Of Emergency, But it did! And State Of Emergency took me one one H*LL OF A RIDE! But this one had me on an NEVER ENDING ROLLER-COASTER OF UPS AND DOWNS, THAT I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF!!!!! 


Cassidy is one enjoyable character to read about, I loved her from the first book. But in this one her character has grown, and is stronger, and determined! I LOVED HER! And that ending....Phew! Still has me with my mouth hanging open! I don't want to spoil anything for anybody so I won't say, but....Be prepared for an ending to blow you out of the water! 


Summer Lane, You are EPIC! I love the way you put words on paper and turn them into such and amazing, heart throbbing adventure that never stopped for me! Your books will forever hold a special place in my heart and on my books shelf, and if you keep writing them, then I'll keep reading them! 

Just one last thing to say! If you haven't read this series, then you need to because you are definitely missing out!

My review is based off an ARC, and may have been different if it was off of a finished copy. This ARC was also given to me by the author in exchange for my honest opinion, and everything you have read is my full and honest opinion about the book!
5 Stars
5stars


MEET SUMMER LANE



Summer Lane 


 Summer Lane is the author of the bestselling novel, 'State of Emergency,' a YA/NA Contemporary Romantic Adventure released January 18th, 2013. She's also a freelance writer with thousands of published articles on a variety of topics, in addition to being a publicist for small publishing houses. She's a writing teacher, a screenwriter and a complete lover of cats. Her book, 'Snappy Social Networking,' was published April 2012. You can catch Summer on her website, Writing Belle, where she hosts giveaways, hobnobs with authors, and talks about writing. She's one of the girls at NA Alley, so she loves New Adult books. Summer ALSO reviews and features books on her website, so stop by if you want a feature!


FIND HER HERE


{ Blog } { Goodreads } { Facebook } { Twitter }


 Check Out How it All Started With 
State Of Emergency, Book 1 In The Collapse Series


 State of Emergency (Collapse Series #1)




1 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading my books!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)