Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #9





STSmall 

STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guy's,
How has everyone's week been? Me, Crazy with book as always! I think 
I've come to except that I buy and except more books then I can read. Well, anytime soon! And its heartbreaking, :( because there's SO MANY good books out there, and more releasing every week that I just HAVE to read. But, no matter how hard I try, I can not keep up! Now, will that stop me from buying and reviewing more books probably not...lol, but I think I will think a little more about it before I do! Well anyways, I thought I would share that with my fellow followers! 
Here's the Haul!


What I Got This Week....

BOUGHT:


Hardback, Paperback, & Ebook


This book looks SO GOOD, I just started it so I can't say to much, but I have a feeling its going to be great!


My Top Pick For This Week
Currently Reading
 Solstice
 - Solstice By: Hardback




Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)    Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)    15 Minutes

- Unravel Me By:


I absolutely LOVED this Cover and I can't WAIT to buy the actual book when it releases in Paperback. Oh, and the Series is AMAZING too!

Summer of Frost (Forever Fae #3)    

- Summer Of Frost By: Ebook 


This was a Bargain deal on Amazon, and I have been wanting to read this even with the mixed reviews, So I couldn't pass up $6 for a Hardback Copy 

Girl in the Arena

- Girl in the Arena By: Hardback


FOR REVIEW :

From
 NetGalley, Edelweiss, Blog Tours &
Author E-books


Independent Study
Blog Tour Review
State of Chaos (Collapse Series #2)



NetGalley
Only A Chapter Sampler



- Unhinged By: A.G. Howard Ebook




NetGalley Review

- Quarantine: The Saints By: Lex Thomas Ebook 





I Am SO Excited To Start Reading This Book

NetGalley Review



- Contaminated By: Em Garner Ebook



WON:


I Won A Finished Copy on Mundie Moms { Big Thanks }

 
This Is Actually The Second Icons Hardback I Won, 
So Look Out For A Giveaway Soon For This One!
Icons (Icons, #1)

- Icons By: 




{ Big Thanks }


Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)





I won more books, but I'll save them for next week! 

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Stacking The Shelves? If so, link me up so I can see what goddess you got this week! :) 

Happy Reading! 






6 comments:

  1. Oooo, you got Independent Study! I didn't know that one was on Edelweiss! I just went and requested it - so thank you for featuring it here! And OMG the Unhinged sampler is such a tease :D

    I hope you enjoy all of your books! ^_^

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icons sounds so amazing. I saw the book trailer and it made me want to read it so badly! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul! I loved Born Wicked and I can't wait to read Unravel Me and Icons :D

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Unravel Me is amazing!

    My StS: http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice assortment of books. I buy way more than I can find time to read too. Like you, so many look good that I can't resist. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Quarantine series looks so interesting! I got and read the Unhinged chapter. Now I want the book to come out sooner :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)