Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #8



STSmall 

STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 


What I Got This Week....

BOUGHT:

Hardback & Paperback

I am SO EXCITED for this book!! I just recently found it while browsing Goodreads, And I am so happy I did!
  
My Top Pick For This Week
Currently Reading
The Registry

 - The Registry By:


 Linked    Nobody   Rush (The Game, #1)
 - Linked By: Hardback
- Nobody By:
- Rush By:


FOR REVIEW :

From
 NetGalley, Edelweiss, Blog Tours &
Author E-books

Ravenous (Ancestor, #1)
- Ravenous By:


Monsters (The Ashes Trilogy, #3)      Ink (Paper Gods, #1)     Indelible (The Twixt, #1)

- Monsters By:
 
- Indelible By:

Shutdown (Glitch, #3)
I WON: 

I Won On A Finished Copy & Swag At: The Mod Podge Bookshelf
{ Big Thanks To The Publisher & Gabrielle }

Sirens (Faithful, #3)

- Sirens By:


What Did U Get?

Link Me Up So I Can Come Visit Your STS! :-)

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! INK was such a great read. And congrats on the win! Enjoy all that you got! Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Our STS

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Registry as well! I'm about halfway through at this point, and awfully curious about how everything is going to turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I have Rusand Linked on my Kindle but haven't read them yet. The Registry looks interesting. I'm excited to hear your thoughts. I got Ink this week, too. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Indelible and shutdown are on my to-read list. I, too, have Ink but still need to read it. Enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those, but I've got to say that those are some gorgeous covers!

    My first Stacking the Shelves is right here: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul! Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)