Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #7




 STSmall

 STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone's week was Great?
Mine? Very Hectic with my kids school coming to and end! So much to do, in so little time! Teachers meetings, Concerts, Plays, Field Trips, Field Day, Picnic's! PHEWWW....And that's not even all of it!!! WHY DOES SCHOOLS wait until 2 weeks until its over, to CRAM ALL this in, in 10 DAYS, is beyond me??? SORRY, I just have to vent! Anyways, Here's My 7th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This Week....

BOUGHT   




I have been wanting to get an actual copy of this book for a the longest time. I have an e-copy for review, but have read it yet, I've been waiting very impatiently for the actual copy! I still haven't received it yet, I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail (Amazon has it on back order)


Hardback & Paperback


 My Top Pick Of This Week 


The Testing (The Testing, #1)




Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)      Phoenix (Black City, #2)      PODs

 - Phoenix By:



Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)      State of Emergency (Collapse Series #1)
- Ashes By: 





I've read this book so many times, but only in e-book. Amazon had the Hardback copy of this book on sale for $2.53! When I seen that I said WHATTTTTT????? I just had to buy it, wouldn't you???

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)




     FOR REVIEW   

   NetGalley Approved   






This book as been a long time coming for me! And you don't know how EXCITED I was when I got APPROVED on NetGalley to review, I was PSYCHED!!!! This book has been ONE of my MOST ANTICIPATED books of the year! I'm still buying the Hardback copy when it release! I just have to have it in my library of books! THEN it gets better, They asked me if I wanted to be part of their Blog Tour for BRANDED!!! Of Course I said YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Branded (Sinners, #1)
ARC
- Branded By:




Viral Nation     Parasite (Parasitology, #1)    Anomaly
ARC
- Viral Nation By:




   I WON    



I won a Box of books Over At Chapter by Chapter, and I was SO EXCITED TO WIN! I haven't received them YET, So I don't know What's in the Box. Ooooo...A Surprise! 
I will Show off the Books I won on Next weeks Stacking The Shelves!

BIG THANKS TO MARYANN & GABBY FROM CHAPTER BY CHAPTER 

books



I Won More Books But I will Show Them Off On Next Weeks Stacking The Shelves!





What Did U Get?

Link Me Up So I Can Come Visit Your STS! :-)



3 comments:

  1. Great haul! Congrats on your won books, have fun reading them:)

    My StS:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of books... so jealous! I hope you enjoy them!

    My Stacking the Shelves + The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deal on Spirit Bound! What a steal. Pods looks really good. Enjoy all your new books!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)