Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #6


 STSmall

STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 


Hello Everyone,
I hope your guy's week was as good as mine?
I had a kind slow week as far as books go. I've been getting more books then I can keep up with lately. Plus theirs like 4 books releasing next week that I MUST HAVE!!! So I'm saving my money for them! :) I'm already on week 6 of my STACKING THE SHELVES, and it's been flying by!



What I got this week...


BOUGHT:

Hardback & Paperback
 
 I have been wanting to read this for so long and I finally broke down and bought it from Amazon. It is SO GOOD so far!



 
This Is My Top Pick For This Week


Currently Reading
Defiance (Defiance, #1)

- Defiance By:


 Crewel (Crewel World, #1)      Ravenous (The Ravening, #1)     Gone (Gone, #1) 
 
 - Crewel By:



Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)



 
 This Was AMAZING!
 Salvation (The Captive, #4)
ARC
- Salvation By:



Dahlia (Blood Crave, #1)

- Dahlia By:



he last couple weeks, I can't even keep up! :)



What Did You Get This Week?

Check Out Other Bloggers Stacking The Shelves at Tynga’s Reviews!


9 comments:

  1. Great haul! Defiance is amazing!!!! and I also enjoyed Crewel and Paranormalcy. I haven't read the others, but Gone has been on my TBR for way too long now!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an AMAZING Haul! Thanks for stopping my mine and commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Defiance was only okay for me. Crewel would have been amazing without the love triangle. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost done Defiance & it's NOTHING like I thought it would be but it is pretty good, though not great. Thanks for stopping and commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't really enjoy Paranormalcy as much as I could have but Defiance looks really good. Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Paranormalcy yet, But I've read mixed reviews, So I not sure when I'll read it. You have a GREAT haul, A LOT of GREAT Books, Enjoy them ALL!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Slow can be good sometimes! You got some great books -- hope you enjoy!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely Slow can be good sometimes! I have SO MANY books I need to catch up on. So I'm taking this week to try to catch up, b/c next week will be a GREAT weeks for books! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting, You had a great haul too! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! I love the cover for Defiance. I'll have to look that one up. Happy reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)