Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #10




STSmall

 STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guys,
 I hope everyone has had a wonderful week?
Me? Very longgggg! My daughter is home on summer vacation, so you get my drift! She's six and very active, so she 's been keeping me very busy!
 Anyways, Here's My 10th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This Week....

BOUGHT  


Hardback & Paperback


 This series is one of my ALL time Favs! I absolutely LOVED the first and second book in this series, and have been eagerly awaiting for the last book in the Trilogy to be released! I just know its going to be an EPIC conclusion to a wonderful, unforgettable, series!


 My Top Pick Of This Week

READING NEXT
Photo

- After Daybreak By: Paperback


   

My 2 year old son just had to find his way into the picture, one way or another...lol! 
See his finger pointing to Forsaken? He has to be the center of attention, ALWAYS! :-)

Photo

- In The After By:  Hardback
- Forsaken By: Hardback



This is actually the second time I bought this book. Once in ebook form, and now that its released in Paperback I bought it again! I love this series and just had to have an actual book! And look at that AMAZING Cover!


Photo

- Summer Of Frost By: Paperback




 FOR REVIEW FROM NetGalley


Eyes Ever to the Sky    The Enemy Inside (The Enemy Inside, #1)   Storm (Swipe #3)
 NETGALLEY

- Eyes Ever to the Sky By: Ebook
- The Enemy Inside By: Ebook
- Storm By: Ebook




   I WON    


I don't know if you guys remember, but a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I won a box of books over at
Chapter by Chapter, But I haven't received them yet? 

Well...I finally received them in the mail, and man are they AMAZING! They sent 15 books Total!!! Can you believe it??? 15 AMAZING books! I CRIED when I open the box, because it was soooooooo nice and generous of Maryanne and Gabby to send me so many of great books! :) And it was shipped INTERNATIONALLY!! So WOW, that was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me in the Book/Blogging world!

 I just wanted to mention to my wonderful followers how AWESOME they are over at Chapter by Chapter! And if you've never been to their blog you should definitely check them out!!! 

SO A HUGE THANKS to Maryanne and Gabby @ Chapter by Chapter

So these are the 15 books they sent me!
BIG THANKS TO MARYANN & GABBY FROM CHAPTER BY CHAPTER 

First Batch Of Books
books

- Siege Of Storm By:
- That Time I joined The Circus By:
- Tiger Curse By:
- Tiger Quest By:
- Tiger Voyage : By:
- Thunder Road By: Paperback Signed
- The Lake And The Library By:
- Blood Of The Dead By  Paperback
- Withershins By:




And I won These Too By
Chapter by Chapter

Second Batch Of Books

Photo

- Delusion By: Laura L. Sullivan Hardback
- The Runaway King By: Jennifer A. Nielsen Hardback
- Infatuate By: Aimee Agresti Hardback
- Quantum By: E.C. Myers Hardback
- Paper Valentine By: Brenna Yovanoff Hardback



15 Books Total, WOW! 
THANKS AGAIN Chapter by Chapter


I will be doing a giveaway for a couple of these books, because I already have 2 or 3 of them. Sooo, look out for that coming soon! :)


What Did U Get?

Link Me Up So I Can Come Visit Your STS! :-)





3 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome books! I have Siege and Storm - still have to read it. And I liked That Time I Joined the Circus for the most part. In the After was interesting! Oh, but I hated Colleen Houck's books, unfortunately. I hope you like all of your books! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the best luck! That's an amazing haul - Maryann and Gabby are the best, aren't they? I haven't read any of them, but I really like the look of Paper Valentine. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul! Storm is new to me and looks really cool. In the After is one I should have in the next week or so. Please a few others in my TBR list. :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)