Thursday, May 9, 2013

What's Next #4



What's Next? Hosted by IceyBooks

What's Next 
is a weekly event hosted by Icey Books that helps bloggers/readers decide on their next book to read. If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Icey Books and sign-up! 

Hey guy's,
I hope everyone's having a good week so far?
 Well this is my forth What's Next Blog Post. And This week their is SO MANY good books releasing, that I just can't choose which one to read first!

So if you can help me out, leave a comment and let me know which one you think I should read next out of the books I picked! :)

Okay, So here are just a few books that are at the top of my TBR Reading Pile.


 By: Amy Tintera


  I am VERY EXCITED about this One! I have been wanting to read this for long time! I can't wait to be able to finally dig in to this one! But I feel the same way with the other 2 books! HELP...lol!
 


Reboot (Reboot, #1)


Five years ago, Wren Connolly was shot three times in the chest. After 178 minutes she came back as a Reboot: stronger, faster, able to heal, and less emotional. The longer Reboots are dead, the less human they are when they return. Wren 178 is the deadliest Reboot in the Republic of Texas. Now seventeen years old, she serves as a soldier for HARC (Human Advancement and Repopulation Corporation).

Wren’s favorite part of the job is training new Reboots, but her latest newbie is the worst she’s ever seen. As a 22, Callum Reyes is practically human. His reflexes are too slow, he’s always asking questions, and his ever-present smile is freaking her out. Yet there’s something about him she can’t ignore. When Callum refuses to follow an order, Wren is given one last chance to get him in line—or she’ll have to eliminate him. Wren has never disobeyed before and knows if she does, she’ll be eliminated, too. But she has also never felt as alive as she does around Callum.

The perfect soldier is done taking orders.


     

 Oohh, doesn't that sound GOOD?




I Won This Book On Winter Haven Books
BIG THANKS TO:
 Amber, Arlene, Crystal & Tina For Supporting The Giveaway! :)


Icons 



Icons (Icons, #1)
 Your heart beats only with their permission.

Everything changed on The Day. The day the windows shattered. The day the power stopped. The day Dol's family dropped dead. The day Earth lost a war it didn't know it was fighting.

Since then, Dol has lived a simple life in the countryside -- safe from the shadow of the Icon and its terrifying power. Hiding from the one truth she can't avoid.

She's different. She survived. Why?

When Dol and her best friend, Ro, are captured and taken to the Embassy, off the coast of the sprawling metropolis once known as the City of Angels, they find only more questions. While Ro and fellow hostage Tima rage against their captors, Dol finds herself drawn to Lucas, the Ambassador's privileged son. But the four teens are more alike than they might think, and the timing of their meeting isn't a coincidence. It's a conspiracy.

Within the Icon's reach, Dol, Ro, Tima, and Lucas discover that their uncontrollable emotions -- which they've always thought to be their greatest weaknesses -- may actually be their greatest strengths.

Bestselling author Margaret Stohl delivers the first book in a heart-pounding series set in a haunting new world where four teens must piece together the mysteries of their pasts -- in order to save the future.


    




This Book Has Been At The TOP Of My TBR Pile For A While Now! It Sounds SO Good, And I Think It's Finally Time I Should Read It Soon!

Poison Princess

The Arcana Chronicles

By:

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)






She could save the world—or destroy it.

Sixteen year old Evangeline “Evie” Greene leads a charmed life, until she begins experiencing horrifying hallucinations. When an apocalyptic event decimates her Louisiana hometown, Evie realizes her hallucinations were actually visions of the future—and they’re still happening. Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she must turn to her wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate: Jack Deveaux.

But she can’t do either alone.

With his mile-long rap sheet, wicked grin, and bad attitude, Jack is like no boy Evie has ever known. Even though he once scorned her and everything she represented, he agrees to protect Evie on her quest. She knows she can’t totally depend on Jack. If he ever cast that wicked grin her way, could she possibly resist him?

Who can Evie trust?

As Jack and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have gotten the same call. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and Evie is not the only one with special powers. A group of twenty-two teens has been chosen to reenact the ultimate battle between good and evil. But it’s not always clear who is on which side….


 
  



These are just SOME of the books that I have in mind for this week.
What would you choose?
 

Leave me a comment & tell me which one you think I should read next!
 Link me up so I can what's Next for you! :)


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is a tough one! I LOVED PP, and while I haven't read the other two, I am really excited for it.

    But I guess I'll have to go with POISON PRINCESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know I just got the Hardback copy of Poison Princess in the mail yesterday, and I have been DYING to read it! It has AMAZING reviews!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. My vote goes to Reboot, but considering all the hype, I'm pretty sure Poison Princess will win this one. :)

    I'd appreciate a vote on mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I think I'm more leaning towards Reboot. It's been along time coming. But Poison Princess will be next, probably...lol!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! I stopped by & Commented on your WN.

      Delete
  3. I'm reading Reboot now and am enjoying it. I haven't read PP. I will probably end up reading Icons because I'm curious, but I've already read a couple dismal reviews. So I'm gonna vote for Reboot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, & I'm SO GLAD your enjoying Reboot! That makes me that much more determined to read it soon! I know, I've heard some not-so-good things about Icon's too. But I won the book, so I'm not really losing out, plus I don't always go by what people say b/c everyone has a different opinion! :)

    Thanks for stopping by & Commenting & I Hope you enjoy the rest of Reboot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having the same trouble deciding! I haven't read any of them yet but Icons & Reboot are at the top of my tbr list. Hmmm if I'd have to choose - I'd go with Icons. I've read Beautiful Creatures so I'm familiar with Margaret Stohl's writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want to read Icon's too, but I'm really skeptical from all the bad reviews. But I will defentely be reading it soon!

      Thanks for Commenting & I am SO HAPPY THAT ABERRANT IS IN PAPERBACK AT AMAZON! I will be buying it soon! :)

      Delete
  6. I can't choose between Poison Princess and Icons! Poison Princess sounds really good (I love anything about the Tarot Cards) and don't forget that cover. While with Icons I'm quite curious to see what Margaret Stohl comes up with next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your like me too. I just can't decide! I love both covers Icons and Poison Princess! Maybe I'll tally up all the votes and whatever book gets the most votes, I'll read that one. That's probably the only way I'll be able to choose!

      Thanks for Stopping by & Commenting.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)