Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #7





Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week? 
This week I have a book that will be releasing next week, and I can't wait! There are actually a couple books that I am looking forward to on June 4th and this book is among the main 4 books that I must have!
This is my 7th Waiting On Wednesday, it seems like these weeks has flown by!

But here it is, What I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!
 


Phoenix (Black City, #2)
Title: Phoenix 
Series: Black City #2  
Author:
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Vampires
Published: June 4th 2013




Weeks after his crucifixion and rebirth as Phoenix, Ash Fisher believes his troubles are far behind him. He and Natalie are engaged and life seems good. But his happiness is short-lived when he receives a threatening visit from Purian Rose, who gives Ash an ultimatum: vote in favor of Rose’s Law permanently relegating Darklings to the wrong side of the wall or Natalie will be killed.

The decision seems obvious to Ash; he must save Natalie. But when Ash learns about The Tenth, a new and deadly concentration camp where the Darklings would be sent, the choice doesn’t seem so simple. Unable to ignore his conscience, Ash votes against Rose’s Law, signing Natalie’s death warrant and putting a troubled nation back into the throes of bloody battle.


      


Why I'm Waiting:  I have been IMPATIENTLY waiting for this release! I read & LOVE the first book, Black City, and have been going through Black City withdrawal ever since...lol! But the time is drawling near and I can't wait because on June 4th I'm going to be ALL over this book!


What Are You Waiting For? 

Link Me Up! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read Black City, but I've heard great things. This is my 8th WoW. I'm with you, the weeks are just flying! (So the 4th will be here before you know it.) Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to check it out when you get a chance I think you'll like it! :) You had a great WOW too! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that cover. I need to get to reading Black City. See what I'm waiting on here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)