Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #6



Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 

Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone is having a good week so far?
This Only My 6th Waiting On Wednesday, But I Look Forward To Many, Many, More! :) This Weeks Book is one I am very excited for! It's releasing in about 2 weeks & I can't wait! There are many others releasing on the same day, & it's going to be a battle to choose which one I'm going to read first!

But here it is, What I'm Waiting on Wednesday for!




PODs

Title: Pods
Series: Pods # 1
Author: Michelle K. Pickett
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Zombies
Published: June 4th 2013

 


Seventeen-year-old Eva is a chosen one. Chosen to live, while others meet a swift and painful death from an incurable virus so lethal, a person is dead within days of symptoms emerging. In the POD system, a series of underground habitats built by the government, she waits with the other chosen for the deadly virus to claim those above. Separated from family and friends, it's in the PODs she meets David. And while true love might not conquer all, it's a balm for the broken soul.

After a year, scientists believe the population has died, and without living hosts, so has the virus. That's the theory, anyway. But when the PODs are opened, survivors find the surface holds a vicious secret. The virus mutated, infecting those left top-side and creating... monsters.

Eva and David hide from the infected in the abandoned PODs. Together they try to build a life--a new beginning. But the infected follow and are relentless in their attacks. Leaving Eva and David to fight for survival, and pray for a cure.


Why I'm Waiting: Pods defentely sounds intruging! When I read the description I was like, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie! I mean who isn't going to be all over a book that has it ALL, Zombies, Action, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopia, Survival, Sci-fi, & of course Romance! I will jump at a chance to have all this in a book!  
 
My wait is almost over, because it will be here in 2 WEEKS! I can't WAIT!


What Are You Waiting For? 

Link Me Up! :)
  

8 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing this one up for the past couple of months. It does sound cool and I'm excited to read it. Two weeks isn't long at all. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my wishlist, and I can not wait! Nice pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :) I know it's been on my wishlist for a while now too, And I'm SO EXCITED that's it's ALMOST HERE! :)

    Thanks for Stopping by & Commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pods sounds really good! I've been eyeing it for awhile now :).
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good, I LOVE zombies!

    New follower :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm currently in a dystopian break but i might just make an exception for pods. i does sound intriguing. :D

    check out my WoW this week

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seeing this a lot lately! It must go on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this on my wishlist as well. See what else I'm waiting on here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)