Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #4





Waiting on Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone is having a good week so far?
Welcome To My 4th Waiting On Wednesday. This is a book I was VERY bummed out about.
 On goodreads it say's it is releasing on April 25th 2013. NO where does it say that it's ONLY in the UK! I was so disappointed when I found out it wasn't releasing in the US until 2014, WHAT! A WHOLE YEAR MORE!!!

But ANYWAYS, I am still desperately waiting on this, even though it won't be out in the US until 2014!  All you UK readers are LUCKY! :)

So here it is, what I am Waiting On Wednesday!


Acid 



Acid 


 2113. In Jenna Strong’s world, ACID – the most brutal, controlling police force in history – rule supreme. No throwaway comment or muttered dissent goes unnoticed – or unpunished. And it was ACID agents who locked Jenna away for life, for a bloody crime she struggles to remember.

The only female inmate in a violent high-security prison, Jenna has learned to survive by any means necessary. And when a mysterious rebel group breaks her out, she must use her strength, speed and skill to stay one step ahead of ACID – and to uncover the truth about what really happened on that dark night two years ago.




Why I'm Waiting: Acid sounds like a kick-ass book that I would LOVE! It's a perfect mix between Dystopia, SciF & Ya, that's right up my alley!

What Are You Waiting For? 

Link Me Up! :)





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I can't WAIT! Your WOW sounds good too!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I already have ACID on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it too.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about it too! Another year! :( You have AMAZING Pick's for your WoW! I never even heard of them! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks really good, and hope you get to read it soon. Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I have to wait a WHOLE year! :(

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :) I'll stop by your blog next. :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)