Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #2




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to the TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 Hello Everyone,
I've decided to join in on Teaser Tuesday
So this is my second Teaser & it's actually from a book that I just finished last night. But since I loved it that much, I wanted to share a Teaser from my last book, then the book I just started! 
So here is my Teaser Tuesday


Shadow & Bone

I know I am VERY late reading this one. But you know the saying, better late then never! 


Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Title: Shadow & Bone
Series: The Grisha # 1 
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Paranormal 
Published: June 5th2012



Page. 342
They're hungry for this, I realized. Even after they've seen what he can do, even after watching their own people die.




 The Shadow Fold, a swathe of impenetrable darkness, crawling with monsters that feast on human flesh, is slowly destroying the once-great nation of Ravka.

Alina, a pale, lonely orphan, discovers a unique power that thrusts her into the lavish world of the kingdom’s magical elite—the Grisha. Could she be the key to unravelling the dark fabric of the Shadow Fold and setting Ravka free?

The Darkling, a creature of seductive charm and terrifying power, leader of the Grisha. If Alina is to fulfill her destiny, she must discover how to unlock her gift and face up to her dangerous attraction to him.

But what of Mal, Alina’s childhood best friend? As Alina contemplates her dazzling new future, why can’t she ever quite forget him?

Glorious. Epic. Irresistible. Romance.

   


 Do You Have a Teaser Tuesday? If So, Link Me Up! :)


 Look out for my review of Shadow & Bone, 
Coming Soon!

8 comments:

  1. don't worry about being late reading the book because I haven't read the book haha :) but i see this book around and i think i'm gonna read this when i'm finished with my other books

    my teaser tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, But I tell ya, waiting so long, I was REALLY missing out! But I guess the upside of it is that the sequel is releasing in 2 weeks...Ha! I don't have to wait very long to get back into the Grisha World!

      You had a GREAT Teaser too!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I loved the first book and can't wait for the sequel :D
    Amy's Massive B-day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I LOVED this book too!

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

      Thanks for leaving the link to your MASSIVE Birthday Giveaway! I entered!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed this one. The sequel is coming up on my Review stack. Come see my teasers for Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne and SEAL of Honor by Tonya Burrows. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I enjoyed this one too! The sequels coming out in like 2 weeks, I can't WAIT! Your Teaser was AWESOME! I've been DYING to read Sky On Fire, it's releasing next week, Yay! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Great teaser! I've not read this book yet so you're not all that late reading it! You can find my teaser here.

    Tasha @ A Trillian Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but I feel like I'm late reading this, with the million or so reviews this book had on Goodreads! But it was AMAZING, I really wish I would of read it sooner! :)

      LOVED your Teaser!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)