Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #5





 STSmall

STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 
 
 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful haul this week?
I got some Good books, Some are older, and some a newer. I am SO behind in my reading & I'm trying to catch-up!
This is my fifth STACKING THE SHELVES, and I look forward to many, many more.

What I got this week...


BOUGHT:

Hardback


Again,
here I am reading something everyone's been so hyped about, & read a long time ago, So extremely late ( Like Always )! But I am SO EXCITED to start!



This Is My Top Pick For This Week

 Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) 



 
 Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)    Orleans   Skylark (Skylark, #1)




 The Program (The Program, #1)

- The Program By: Hardback






Full Blooded (Jessica McClain, #1)    Sworn to Raise (Courtlight #1)  The Guardian Duke (Forgotten Castles #1)

From Netgalley
- Full Blooded By: Amanda Carlson Ebook
- Sworn To Raise By: Terah Edun Ebook
- The Guardian Duke By: Jamie Carie Ebook


WON:

From: Kristen ( Big Thanks )


 If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)

- If I Should Die By:




( Big Thanks )

Requiem (Delirium, #3)

Requiem By:


I Won: Holly's Reading Hollow
From: Holly ( Big Thanks )

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)

- I Am Number Four By:




What Did You Get This Week?

Check Out Other Bloggers Stacking The Shelves at Tynga’s Reviews!























10 comments:

  1. I loved Throne of Glass so better late than never. you have some fun books here. I hope you love them. My STS is: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I already bought The Program and I can't wait to start it!! I will take me a while to get to it, though... I just have LOTS of review copies to read. Not that I'm complaining. lol
    Your so lucky to win a signed copy of My Book Boyfriend. It sounds like such a cute book!!
    Have a great weekend and enjoy your books (:
    I'm a new follower via GFC and Bloglovin. Can you please follow me back? Thanks!!

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Great haul! I can't wait to read SO MANY of these!! Orleans was SO GOOD! By far my favorite read so far this year so far!!! But, I still can't wait to read If I Should Die, Requiem, Throne of Glass Alice in Zombieland and The Program too!!!! Seriously awesome haul!! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :) Now if I Can only decide which one to read first...lol! You have an AMAZING Haul too! Enjoy ALL your goodies~!

      Thanks for Stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Ohhh, you got a lot of good books this week. I loved reading Orleans and I Am Number Four. I hope you enjoy them as well. Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. my attention was caught by the book Alice in Zombieland.. i love zombies! does that make me weird? haha. also, Requiem is in my TBR list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, absolutely NOT!! It does not make you weird! I LOVE zombies too! I could read nothing else but ZOMBIES, ZOMBIES & MORE ZOMBIES...lol!


      Thanks for Stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you had a GREAT Haul too! :) Thanks for becoming a new follower, I also became a new follower of your blog! :)

      Thanks for Stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  7. Skylark looks really good. I still need to read Sworn to raise. Enjoy your new books!
    Here are my new additions from last week

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)