Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #4




STSmall

  STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up!


What's up Guys,
I hope everyone had a great haul this week? I know I did! :)
I got some Great books this week, and I'm eager to share my haul with you guy's.
This is only my Forth STACKING THE SHELVES and I look forward to many, many more.


 So here are the books that I got this week! 

BOUGHT:
Hardback And Paperback

I know, I'm far behind on my reading schedule but this book has been put off for a while, so I'm just now getting around to buying it! I've heard GREAT things!


This Is My Top Pick For This Week

Currentely Reading
  Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

- Shadow & Bone By:



 Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)    Black City (Black City, #1)    Halo (Halo, #1)





- Unraveling By:



The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) 


 



Ebooks


Blog Tour Reviews:

Illicit Love  The Gatekeeper's Daughter (Gatekeeper's Trilogy, #3)

- Illicit Love By: Jane Lark



Colonization (Paradise Reclaimed, #1)    Reconnaissance
Book 1 & 2




 WON:


 I don't know if you guy's remember, but 2 weeks ago My Waiting on Wednesday was on Acid, and I was saying how bummed out I was because it wasn't releasing in the US for another year, and the goodreads publication date said it was April 25th, 2013, but it was only in the UK. Well you won't believe it, but I won a SIGNED COPY of it in a giveaway! I was SO HAPPY when I found out, I was literally jumping up and down like a little kid...lol!


I Won: Daydreaming Bookworm
From: Emma Pass ( Really, Really, Big Thanks) :)


Acid

-Acid By:


 I won a $25 Gift Card At: Burgandy Ice Blog
From: Megan Thomason 
( Big Thanks ) 

I Bought 
With $25 Gift Card:


Monument 14 (Monument 14 #1)      Breathe (Breathe, #1)

 -Monument 14 By:


I Won At: I'll Tumble For Ya Blog
From: Lisa Jay ( Big Thanks)

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)Fated (Soul Seekers, #1)
ARC's
- The Girl of Fire and Thrones By: Rae Carson Paperback
- Fated By: Alyson Noel Paperback




From: Publisher: MiraInk ( Big Thanks )

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
- The Eternity Cure By:



What Did You Get This Week?

Check Out Other Bloggers Stacking The Shelves at Tynga’s Reviews!

7 comments:

  1. New follower! What a haul! I don't even know where to start. LOVED Grave Mercy. Shadow and Bone & Half Blood are both on my TBR list. As are a few others you got.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been dying to read these books too. I stopped by your STS & became a new follower! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Acid sounds super amazing! I've heard great things about it too. I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Acid should arrive ANY day in the mail, & soon as it arrives I will be stopping whatever I'm reading to read it! :)
      You have SO MANY books on your STS, Enjoy! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. I am beyond jealous that you won ACID! I can't even look at the rest of your haul, I just got stuck on that. Congrats!!! I tried to win a copy, but not this time, I guess. I hope you love it! Thanks for stopping by Books, Bones & Buffy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee...Thanks! I know, I was SO surprised when I got the email saying I won out of 1405 people! I was jumping up & down like a little kid! My kids even said "Mommy are you alright, Do we need to call Daddy"?...lol!

      You have a GREAT Haul this week too!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Great Haul! Breathe looks so good. I love the cover to half blood. I will have to look into that book more. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)