Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #3




STSmall 

STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews  to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up!

What's up Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? I know I did! :)
I also wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mommy's Out There!
I got some pretty good books this week, and I'm excited to share my haul with you guy's.
This is only my Third STACKING THE SHELVES and I look forward to many, many more.



So here are the books that I got this week!



BOUGHT:

Hardback Or Paperback


This Is My Top Pick For The Week


I Already Started Reading This 
and 
LOVE IT SO FAR!

Reboot (Reboot, #1) 

- Reboot By: Hardback



Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)      Eve (Eve, #1)     Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)

 - Poison Princess By: Hardback




Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1)   Torn (Trylle Trilogy, #2)   Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)


Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)     Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)    Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)




Override (Glitch, #2)   
Book 1 & 2

- Glitch By:






The Return (Witch Hunter Saga #2)  Broken City (Book #1)   Fracture (The Chronicles Of Discord, Book #1)









Arclight (Arclight, #1)







D.R.T. (Dead Right There)

Miracle on Snowbird Lake By:






Frontier Incursion





What Did You Get This Week?

Check Out Other Bloggers Stacking The Shelves at Tynga’s Reviews!

17 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really wan't wait to read Cinder, it sounds so great! Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want to read Cinder really bad too! I stopped by your STS too and you have a great haul! Enjoy! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I know I read Angelfall on my tablet, and LOVED IT! But it was so cheap on Amazon, I just had to buy the paperback. You got AMAZING books to this week too! Enjoy!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting!

      Delete
  3. Angelfall sounds so good! I also got Broken City but didn't get the chance to add to this weeks STS (it will show next week) Great haul, enjoy your new books :)
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't read Broken City but heard great things about it. Hope you enjoy it! :) I stopped by your STS too and you have A LOT of GREAT books, I hope you enjoy! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting!

      Delete
  4. Wow! So many books that look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) So many books, So little time...lol! I feel like that sometimes, when I want to read so many good books at once, but of course you have to choose one! And that's always the hard part when you have so many good books!

      Thanks for stopping by Ruth, I'll by stopping by your blog soon! :)

      Delete
  5. Great haul! Miracle on Snowbird Lake looks intriguing. I've heard great things about Cinder, but haven't read it yet. I'm reading Reboot right now, too. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great haul! I'd love to get Reboot! I loved Cinder but Scarlet was even better!

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Reboot is SO GOOD! I'm still reading it, and I'm LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT, it's that good! :) You have an AMAZING STS too! I've been wanting to read The Program & Chantress, so I hope you enjoy them! I look forward to your reviews! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting!

      Delete
  7. What an amazing haul! I hope you enjoy all of these lovely books. There are so, so many of those books that I need in my life. Looking forward to reading your reviews of them.
    Hope you enjoy Cinder as much as I did too :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope I enjoy these books too. But I'm sure I will I've heard GREAT things about these books! I hope you enjoy the books you got this week too! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting!

      Delete
  8. You got a bunch of good books. Lots of them are on my TBR mountain waiting until I read some review books before I can get to them. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, now I just wish I had the time to read them ALL...lol! I stopped by your STS & You have a great haul too! Happy Reading! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks~! I AM LOVING REBOOT! The adventure & determination of the characters is amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed it too. I'm about 80% done, So I can't wait to write my review for it! I stopped by your blog & you have a great haul this week too! :) I've been wanting to read Imposter & Incarnate. So I look forward to your reviews! :

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting!

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)