Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #2



STSmall


STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews  to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 
   
Hey Guys,
 I hope everyone had a good and busy week as far as books are concern! :) I know I did. I bought, won and received WONDERFUL books this week and I can't wait to share my haul for the week with you guys!
This is only my second STACKING THE SHELVES and I look forward to many, many more.


The ones with the * are Ebooks & The ones without are actual books.

So here are the books that I got in this week! 


BOUGHT:
 
The Ward     Legend (Legend, #1)   The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)

 -The Ward By:




The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)     Article 5 (Article 5, #1)


By:






 FOR REVIEW:


 Pretty Dark Nothing     The Bane (The Eden Trilogy, #1)   That Time I Joined the Circus
Received From: NetGalley
 * -Pretty Dark Nothing: By:

Received From: NetGalley
y:

Received From: NetGalley
* -That Time I Joined The Circus: By: 




The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)




Transparent
ARC
Won On: Goodreads







Icons (Icons, #1)
Won On: Winter Haven Books
-Icons By:


I'm Still Stuck On What To Read Next
Out Of These Books! :)

What Did You Get This Week?

Check Out Other Bloggers Stacking The Shelves at Tynga’s Reviews


12 comments:

  1. LOVED Transparent! I hope you will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. It looks really good! Thanks for stopping by & commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your new books! That Time I Joined the Circus was super cute! It was almost exactly what I hoped it would be. I've heard mixed things about Transparent, but I really hope you like it!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Only problem now is I can't decide which one to read..lol! Your haul is AWESOME this week too! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay for your great wins! I'm reading the 5th Wave now. I've heard great things about the Darkest Minds. I read That Time I Joined the Circus. I thought it was ok, but that cover is so gorgeous. Happy reading!
    My StS @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love winning good books. It's nothing like reading a good FREE book, huh? The 5th Wave for some reason is not sucking me in like a lot of other people. Why, I'm not sure. Maybe it's because it's REALLY slow starting. I'm on pg.90 and I'm just now starting to see action.

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting. I'll be stopping by your blog next. :)

      Delete
  4. I really want to get The ward, The 5th Wave and Icons, so jealous!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading The 5th Wave now & I'm about 25% done, but I'm having a very hard time getting into this book! I really want to love it. It has amazing reviews, but I have tried but I just can't get into it. Which Sucks b/c want to SO BAD!

      The Ward is next, probably. I haven't received Icons yet. It should be here Monday, Thanks to Winter Haven Books!

      You got a great haul too. I've been dying to read The Goddess Test Series!

      Thanks for stopping by & commenting! :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh you have so many goodies! Congrats on winning the 5th Wave, that looks so good.

    I have a copy of That Time I joined the Circus but I haven't read it yet, I look forward to hearing what you have to say about that one.

    Awesome blog you have here!

    Here's my STS: http://anannysliterarymusings.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/stacking-the-shelves-week-in-review/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm excited about my goodies too! :) The 5th Wave is Okay. I hate to say that b/c I wanted to love it SO MUCH, but I just can't! It's getting a lot better after though, After the first 150 pgs.

      I'm excited to read I joined the Circus too. You had a great haul this week! I've been wanting to read Dare You Too...So jealous~! :)

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete
  6. I have Pretty Dark Nothing (still need to read it) Under the never Sky looks good too. Enjoy the books!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Pretty Dark Nothing yet either. It's been getting some okay reviews. Not great, but to terrible either. Under Never Sky I have been wanting to read for a while now, so I finally bought it! You have an great haul this week too!

      Thanks for stopping by & Commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)