Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow #1




Gain New Blog Followers

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


 Hello All My Wonderful Bloggers & Readers,
I have finally decided to be part of the Feature and Follow.
Why I waited so long is beyond me! It's a great way to gain followers and meet awesome people! :)
So this is my first Feature and Follow, and I'm so excited to take part of it! If you want to know how to get involved and be part of this weekly memo, the info is below. If it sounds like something your interested in head over to Parajunkee and sign-up! :)


RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


 This weeks Question:

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

Umm...That's a tough one, because their are so many awesome bloggers out there that I would love to meet. But if I had to choose just one blogger I could meet, it would be Stephanie from A Dream With a Dream. I love her blog! 


I just started blogging about 4 months ago, and I knew nothing of the blogging world. When I started getting into visiting blogs, Stephanie's blog was one of the first blogs I came across, and I loved it! I thought her blog was so cute and after checking out many other blogs I realized it had it's own originality to it and that just made me like it even more!


She has this Halloween feel to her blog, that insistently drew me in. It's got a witch at the top of her blog ( At least It Looks Like A Witch ) with bone clip pigtails, with knee-high stripped stocking, with a cute little purple dress, with a black cat and a broom by her side. Look at the picture below! 

 

A Dream Within A Dream

 

I mean, how adorable is this background on her blog! I don't know maybe's it's because Halloween is my favorite holiday, and Stephanie's blog gives me the Halloween feel. But it's so cute and it's one of my favorite blog themes that I've came across!


She also has amazing book reviews, and blog tours with great giveaways, that's always a plus! :) Oh, and she is one of the sweetest people I've meet ( Well Not Actually Met, But Talked Through Email ). I won a giveaway on her blog and we talked via email, and she was so nice. 

I mean if you put all these things together and you have an awesome blog with an awesome blogger! Thank You Stephanie, you inspired me to want to start my own blog and get more involved with other bloggers! :)

 

My Answer To this Weeks Feature and Follow. 

Please follow my Blog anyway you want and leave a comment with a link to your blog and I will follow you back and leave you a comment too! :)


  







16 comments:

  1. Just hopping by, nice blog.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow_31.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed you back! :)

      Delete
  2. New follower via GFC! :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!! I know it's kinda late but Welcome to the book blogging community and Hope you have a lot of fun. Anyway thanks for stopping by and I follow back =)

    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! You know the saying, Better late then never! :) Thanks for following back! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my FF! I know how bloggers can be that great. It's always overwhelming to meet them online. ;)

    Followed you via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be overwhelming meeting GREAT Bloggers online, especially when they're one of the reasons you started blogging in the first place! :) Thanks for the follow back & stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome to F&F. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I'm following you back via GFC, Linky and Google+

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited to be involved in FF. Thanks for the follow back and stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. SHe sounds like a great blogger!

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower :)

    Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a Great blogger! Thanks for the follow and stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. her blog is for sure cute!! Thanks for the post!

    new follower here!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is super cute! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. I hope you get to meet her one day. That would be so cool! I'm a new follower through Bloglovin. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope I get to meet her too! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)