Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #1



 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
Hey Guys, As a lot of you already know I am a new blogger and new to the blogging world. So I'm still learning, please bare with me! :) But I decided to participate in Waiting on Wednesday, since I'm ALWAYS waiting on books I figured I'd join in on the fun! :) So this is my first Waiting On Wednesday, and I am eagerly waiting on this book, check it out! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cross My Heart (The Red Sector Chronicles, #3) Title: Cross My Heart
Author: Krystle Jones
Exp. Pub: April, 2013
Publisher: Pesante Press

To save her humanity, Sloane must sacrifice what’s in her heart.

When she became a vampire, Sloane gave up the life she once knew, never thinking she would have the opportunity to reclaim it. But with Paris’s groundbreaking medical discovery comes a complicated web of secrets, betrayal, and lies, and Sloane learns her greatest battle is only just beginning.

Frost rules the underground city with an iron fist while anarchy breaks out in the White Sectors above as full-out war wages between the humans, the Scarlet Guard, and the Black Cross Guild. As her best friend Leo grows more distant – and closer to his protégé Arika – the decision to leave it all behind presses deeper on Sloane’s heart.

At the crux of the rising tension within the vampire city, a horrific event forces Sloane, Aden, and the others to run for their lives, driving them into treacherous underground passages that haven’t been traveled in centuries. As Sloane battles the rising demon within, she uncovers more about her heritage along the journey, including a frightening secret about the fate of the first king – a fate that could very well be her own.

As she falls deeper in love with the enigmatic Aden Knight, Sloane has to come to terms that what’s in her heart may not be what’s best for her – and ultimately – mankind. But could she ever walk away from the one man who means everything to her?

Loyalties will be tested, hearts will be broken, and no one’s lives will ever be the same.



 

 Why I'm Waiting: I am so eager to get my hands on this one. There isn't a release date yet, but the author is shooting to release this month, YAY! This is the 3rd and final book in the trilogy series " The Red Sector Chronicles "This is a Dystopian book, mixed with vampires, and the end of the world, where humans are sectored off from the vamps! When you put it all together you have One Hell Of A Novel!!!!
 
 
Check out how it all started in the rest of The Red Sector Chronicles Series:
 
 
  
The Scarlet Dagger (The Red...Dark Horizons (The Red Sect...Cross My Heart (The Red Sec...
{ Book 1 }    { Book 2 }    { Book 3 }
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pick for this week, enjoy! :)

    New follower via GFC! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, I love when I get to meet new people! :) Your WOW for this week sounds good too. I never heard of it but will be checking it out when it releases!

      Thanks for following, I was already a follower of you! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, this books sounds pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first 2 books were AMAZING! I can't wait for this one! The first book is free on Amazon & B&N, "The Scarlet Dagger". You should check it out if you have time between books.

      Thanks for Commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)