Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1










STSmall 

STACKING THE SHELVES
is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews  to helps bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, head on over to Tynga’s Reviews and sign-up! 
 
Hello Everyone,
This is my first STACKING THE SHELVES that I have participated in. I'm always buying, receiving, winning, borrowing, books and I would love to share them with my followers!
 
The ones with the * are Ebooks & The ones without are actual books.

So here are the books that I got in the last 2 weeks!


BOUGHT:

{ Book 1 }                  { Book 2 }                 { Book 3 }
Wisteria (Wisteria, #1)   Myopia (Wisteria, #2)   Aporia (Wisteria Series, #3) 
Wisteria Series: Book 1, 2, 3 
 
*Book 1 -Wisteria By: Bisi Leyton
*Book 2 -Myopia By: Bisi Leyton 
*Book 3 -Aporia  By: Bisi Leyton


The Hunt (The Hunt, #1)               Arclight (Arclight, #1)                  The Selection (The Selection, #1)       
 
 *-The Hunt By: 
*-ArcLight By:



*-Unraveling By

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)    Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
Lunar Chronicles: Book 1 & 2

*-Cinder By:
*-Scarlet By:




Chameleon (Supernaturals, #1)Winter Queen (Fairy Queens, #1)    Imaginable (Intangible, #2)


Aberrant (Aberrant #1)        The Testing (The Testing, #1)        Edge of Truth
ARC
*-Aberrant By:

Enigma Black (Enigma Black, #1)Swift (Swift, #1)   Crest (Swift, #2)





I WON:

I am really excited about winning this book. I won it in the Tour Wide giveaway!

 The Eternity Cure 
ARC
-The Eternity Cure By:



Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)       Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
The Chemical Garden Book 1 & 2

Book 1 -Wither By:



Plague in the Mirror    Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)   City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)



Invisibility    The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)



What Did You Get This Week?

Check Out Other Bloggers Stacking The Shelves at Tynga’s Reviews


8 comments:

  1. New follower. I really hope you love all your new books. The Eternity Cure was so very good. Cinder and The Selection were two of the books that surprised me in a good way.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope I enjoy them too. I have been wanting to read all of them for a while. I LOVED your pick of the week on your Stacking The Shelves. I followed you back on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, first StS and great haul! I'm reading Arclight currently, too. I recently bought Unraveling. I've heard great things about Cinder/Scarlet. And I have the e-galley of Invisibility due for review soon. Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my first haul and a good one I must say. :) I'm excited about a lot of them. Just checked out your haul for the week on your blog and you got a good haul too!

      Enjoy and Happy Reading! :)

      Delete
  4. I got The Selection, Clockwork Princess, The Eternity Cure, Cinder, and The Testing! I didn't really enjoy The Testing. It was so similar to the Hunger Games. I hope you like it though. Awesome haul (:

    My STS: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/stacking-the-shelves-1-birthday-edition/

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't had the chance to read The Testing yet. But I was really looking forward to it, but your the second person TODAY that told me it's too much like the Hunger Games *Sigh* Such a disappointment! :( I checked out your haul for the week, and I must say WOW, what great books!

      Enjoy, Happy Reading! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so jealous of Cinder and Invisible!! I have read and loved The Selection, but there are mixed reviews. People seem to either love them or completely hate them :)) Have fun reading! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Cinder or Invisible yet, their just sitting on my book shelf. I working my way up to reading Invisible b/c I heard not so great things about it. I won it on goodreads. I checked out you haul for the week they look good too.

      Thanks for commenting I'm a new folower on your blog via GFC! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)