Thursday, April 11, 2013











Indomitable 
Indomitable (Intangible, #0.75)
Intangible Novella
By: J. Meyers
Published December 22nd 2012
ebook, 50 pages
 
Perhaps the most dangerous person to gain unimaginable power is the one who feels oppressed.

And full of wrath. For very good reason.
 
My Review
 
 
This is the prequel of Intangible, and it's AMAZING! This GREAT little short story is of Jonas and how he became to be and what he had to go through in his human life to his vampire life!

I've always had a soft spot for Jonas. In the first book Intangible, he was such a strong, important character and I always felt Jonas would do to great this in this series! I always secretly hoped for something more between Jonas and Sera, and I'm praying we get to see that in the second book in the series!

This book takes you back and forth through the present and past time, and what Jonas went through in them times!

The book starts with Jonas already a vampire in the present time and it show his struggles through day to day while he's having flashbacks when he was a slave and how he was turned into a vampire.
Jonas is struggling with his sisters death over 200 hundred years ago and can still hear her screams. It haunts him everyday, while he's reliving the day of her death over and over again!

Jonas may seem hard on the outside but Jonas is really a big softy in the inside! Jonas has dedicated his vampire life to protect the innocent, including the prophesied twins, Sera the healer and her brother Luke the seer!

This is A MUST READ for ALL Intangible fans! You definitely don't want to miss Jonas's story! When this was over I wanted MORE of Jonas and how he became the man or should I say vampire is his today!

5 Stars


4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Intangible but this novella sounds like an amazing read. I think I'd like to meet Jonas some day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and AMAZING read and it's definately worth checking out! The whole series is GREAT, I'm getting reading to read the 2nd book in the series Imaginable now~!

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, 5 stars. Sounds great. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was GREAT! You should check this series out!

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)